No announcement yet.

GT LIVE (SPEED CHANNEL Trailer) D1GP + Formula D Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

realSilvia, can you post the link to your cardomain so i can look at your other pictures.

Comment

The coverage was great (GT side) i sat in the production truck for a while i think drifting events should only be on 1/2mile or 1/4 oval tracks makes for better TV coverage and action imo i stick with irwindale if i had too pick a place they just don;t have the seating like Fontana . The drifitng footage could have been better if they had more cameras the truck was set up for the race and not the D1 vs FD event only 1 camera could cover that event without the stands getting in the way of the other higher up cameras.

I sent an e-mail too D1 asking that they do more events without GT race 65% of the people at the track wanted too see drifting not the road race thankfuly it was 75 and not 35 when it happen being in Dec. and everything.

Comment

LOL, I feel like a n00b. Its formula d, thanks for the correction. They got the girl from NOPI and Alain, I guess it balances it self out. Hmmm, G4 or SPEED with F1, WRC, DP, ALM, LM, hmmm I wonder!

Comment

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/362/

Text from speedtv.com

SCHEDULE - All Times Eastern & Subject To Change

Show Date
          JGTC All-Star 200 Sun, Mar 6 8:00PM new
          JGTC All-Star 200 Sun, Mar 6 2:00AM

Inside GT Live
          Inside GT Live: The Ultimate Tuner Festival

JGTC All-Star 200 – America’s only stop on the Japan Grand Touring Championship (JGTC), and the All-Star 200 is an invitation only night race at the California Speedway featuring the top 25 teams from Japan and selected touring car teams from the U.S.

D1 Grand Prix – the premier drifting series in the world, features the first ever East/West shootout pitting the best drifters in America vs. the best drifters from Japan.

Tuner Time Attack – the latest import racing trend before it's even out of the box. Hot laps pitting reputation against reality in a street car shoot out.

XDL, the Extreme Drifting League – pushing the conventional limits of the sport. Using drifting as a means of visual expression, XDL takes viewers on an experiential history of drifting.

As if that’s not enough, the special includes manufacturers’ autocross tests of today's hottest performance cars, along with go-kart demos, remote controlled car racing and a whole lot more.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/362/

Comment

Originally posted by realSILVIA
            YO look at chunky str8 gangsta!! Throwing up gang signs and shiz. He's down with snoop only on the left side yea thats the crip side.

Comment

ONE HOUR “INSIDE GTLIVE” TELEVISION PROGRAM COMING TO SPEED CHANNEL IN MARCH

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - GTLIVE, the largest independently promoted motorsports event at California Speedway in 2004, brought nearly 50,000 race fans on-site over the mid-December race weekend.

Now race fans nationwide can catch the event’s unique action when the Speed Channel premieres “Inside GT LIVE” on Sunday March 6, 2005 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.Repeat airings are on Sunday March 6, 2005 at 11 p.m., Monday March 7 at 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. and Friday March 11 at 11 p.m. (all PST).

“Inside GT LIVE” includes highlights from the dramatic JGTCAll-Star 200 race on Saturday, highlights from Sunday’s tire smoking U.S vs. Japan D1 Grand Prix drifting competition, the Falken Tire XDL drifting exhibition, the Yokohama Tire GT Demo Run, the GT Autocross and GT Ride and Drive, RC car racing and drifting, the garage walk, race queens, vendor midway and more! See why GT LIVE was THE event of 2004 for racing, sport-compact and JDM enthusiasts.

GT LIVE debuted in December of 2004 bringing the popular Japanese GT Championship racing series to the U.S. for the first time in history.

Comment

Working...
              X