Aussie 180SX Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie 180SX Photo

i was wondering if anyone else has pics of this car with out the two ugly girls. they ruined the pic of one hot 200sx in my opinion. here's the link:
    thanks.

its a 180sx, mate of mines car and it makes 280 + rwkw's, SR20det with RB25det gearbox and all the goodies. , i got some othere pics i'll post up[ later

Comment

just go here

http://www.japanesemotorsport.com.au/blackbeauty.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Sil80_Drifter
        i was wondering if anyone else has pics of this car with out the two ugly girls. they ruined the pic of one hot 200sx in my opinion. here's the link:
        thanks.
        Hey the straight haired one doesn't look too bad from what I can tell from here. Props to your bro, great looking car.

Comment

Anybody know who makes these wheels? And who makes the front bumper in the second pic(similar to the type X)?

Comment

are there any pics of the car with the R34 rims. i think it looks rediculously good with them!!! tell your friend great job on the car.

Comment

it's gotta be one of the hottist 180sx's in the country.... wif type 2 BN sports kit..

Comment

yeah that car was in 'Fast Fours' issue November 2004 page 50
                not a bad write up on it ethier. theres a pic in the artical that shows a faint puff of smoke coming off the wheel cause they're so big they rub the gaurds.

Comment

do you have a link to the article in Fast Fours?

Comment

Here ya go!
                    Heres a link to the shop that built it. -=JMS=-
                    Take a look they have other AWESOME demo cars!!!

YOMEEEEE!!!

And i think this may be the same car also???(Look at the sticker on the windscreen, rims, bonnet...)

Last edited by ABuSD; 02-02-2005, 01:08 PM.

Comment

How do they get the quarter panels flared like that? Is it another panel on top of the quarter panel, or do they use a fender roller on it....or is it something else?

Please anybody with any infomation on this please post....I'd really like to know.

Comment

thanx for the pix abusd. i love the flat black and gt-r rims. it looks so clean.

Comment

Heres a new one:

Check out the Japanese MotorSport page for a new vid of this baby.

Comment

Working...
                          X