No announcement yet.

check out this rally vid. (drifting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, you won't see things like that in WRC, cause they drive for somebody, but gigi galli is driving for himself mostly, so he can do whatever he likes without any headache about someone saying that he had to be faster, and not to do those things (drifts i mean)...;D

about the alternate link, it's in the previous post of mine, maybe the other one...;D

ok, ok, http://www.gigigalli.com/video.htm

cheers, adam

Comment

that was soo crazy
      i love rally, wish i had the speed chanel so i could watch just SOME rally atleast
      does anyone know of a good rally board?

Comment

gigi galli is driving for himself mostly, so he can do whatever he likes
        Actually he's now racing with Mitsubishi in the FIA WRC. He's actually doing quite respectable considering the car was such a piece of junk last season.

Speed Channel still plays WRC, the reason why you thought they stopped was because the season simply ended. Now it's on again.

BTW, that was an incredible rally drift. I think part of it was luck, but most was certainly skill.

Comment

well, i think it's all a good work between a codriver and a driver, cause if you don't know where are you going, wou are not able to do everything right...

that's my oppinion...

cheers, adam

Comment

*sees the drift and falls out of chair*
            w0w

Comment

that last hairpin drift was awsome i want an evo so bad

Comment

man i'm in class right now... I wanna see I wanna see.

Comment

well, when i saw it for the first time, i was watching it allover again for some 20 times...;D

Comment

lol i was in class too machine shop actualy i was supposed to be on auto cad but how could i resist

Comment

That was so sweet. I thought he was spin out at the end

Comment

my frfiend and i dressed up all nice and went to the mitsu dealershi on the mile of cars and i got to test drive one. its aewsome, pulls really hard, even on the freeway, and the handling is incredible.

Comment

half a freakin foot away from that pole and oh about 2 away from those cars...insane...fient and ebrake magic is all i can say

Comment

Like whoa.

That was insane..

Comment

well, i got some really nice stuff in the CD's, but i have no place where to upload it...;/

Comment

The driver is Gian-Luigi Galli, think he drives for Mitsubishi in the WRC now, that hairpin was pure fluke and nothing else (Except maybe looking cool). He is a good driver, but he lost control of that car, and the lie of the road saved his arse from making a fool of himself.

If you want to see real skill, watch Vatanen tackle Pikes Peak...........

Comment

Working...
                                X