No announcement yet.

check out this rally vid. (drifting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, whatever happened there, was really looking awesome, and i don't think he had any problems there...(?)
    and hell yeah, i had seen that Ari vatanen Vid in Pikes Peak...well, no comments there, cause i really don't have anything to say to that...;D

cheers, adam

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      The driver is Gian-Luigi Galli, think he drives for Mitsubishi in the WRC now, that hairpin was pure fluke and nothing else (Except maybe looking cool). He is a good driver, but he lost control of that car, and the lie of the road saved his arse from making a fool of himself.

If you want to see real skill, watch Vatanen tackle Pikes Peak...........
      Well, I agree that he misjugded the corner, but it was still an amazing recovery. Obviously you'll need a bit of luck to pull it off, but a mediocre driver wouldn't even try, so respect to Gigi for throwing it in and pulling it out. Vatanen is a legend, but I wouldn't diss Galli. I think he's one of the better drivers in the WRC at the moment...

Comment

Much Respect

Comment

That was so sick, love it.

Comment

thumbs up!
            ;D

Comment

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! holy crap that was crazy and the fact that they still had a stock dash....hahaha

Comment

I was gonna say looking at the point where Gigi starts to accelerate (over the first patch of dirt suggesting that it was an intentional drift) but then I played it back again and you can see the navigator bracing for impact lol. But throttling over the dirt (if it's relevant at all) really shows his talent.

Comment

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/video.asp

Thats the link to the Vatanen Clip.

The Mitsi is locked up on four wheels at one point. It was pure fluke.

BTW, Dashes in WRC cars are definitely not "stock"

Comment

My step dad used to rally race back when he was growing up in Danmark, I took him drifting and all he did was make fun of how easy it must be to do on pavement. He's the sickness though, mobbing the family volvo AWD down dirt roads with the wife and kids inside. \m/

Comment

Working...
                    X