me and my mates cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me and my mates cars

the c33 is amazing.. wanna sell it to me?? i wonder how much shippin would be..

Comment

The WWII aircraft graphics are the tit$.

Comment

i can't quite figure out the appeal of camo and war paint themes in NZ and Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
          i can't quite figure out the appeal of camo and war paint themes in NZ and Australia.
          they are ready for battle

Comment

hey, its nice man, but if ur gunna photoshop it then do it properly lol. you didnt get the lasso close enough 2 the corner of the front lip so it looks like its got some crap on the side, n if it were really lowered the shadow under the front lip would be bigger, and not 2 mention the shadow under both wheel arches....or the fact that there is none lol, and the bit u missed when u were selecting the body, jus under the side skirt.

show us how low it is in real life dood lol.
            Attached Files

Comment

doesnt looked choped to me.

Comment

hhmmmmmm does look photoshopped

Comment

it isn't that low, but that's closer than any of the other pics i have of it as of recent. you can check my cardomain to see some older pics of it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/569880

just bought some megan fully adjustable coilovers, so it shall soon be very low.

oh ya, and i suck *Censored**Censored**Censored* at photo shop.
                  and you put alot of work into figuring that out, what u trying to say? or just giving pointers?
                  Last edited by VIP C33; 01-29-2005, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VIP C33
                    it isn't that low, but that's closer than any of the other pics i have of it as of recent. you can check my cardomain to see some older pics of it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/569880

just bought some megan fully adjustable coilovers, so it shall soon be very low.

oh ya, and i suck *Censored**Censored**Censored* at photo shop.
                    and you put alot of work into figuring that out, what u trying to say? or just giving pointers?

Comment

it wasnt that much work, jus a few circles n since ive a bit of photoshopping so i notice things like that, but yea jus giving some pointers.

i fixed it up a bit in a few mins:
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by garagegrandiose; 01-29-2005, 03:22 AM. Reason: wrong picture :P

Comment

i have to say if that dude hadnt said anything about it being photoshopped i wouldnt have noticed...u did a pretty good job to me

Comment

i dont think its chopped kause if u look at the light source it does look correct...but uhm...still dont care either way LOL if it is kewl if not kewl.

Comment

Man not even i knew that it was fake, i thought it was all real cause when i first saw it on this forum i thought it was the sickest laurel in NZ but now that guy had to go and ruin it i hate people that do that, nothing better to do that pick on other peoples rides anyway where in NZ r u and r u competing in the 2005 D1NZ.

Comment

i'll be in every round of 2005, except the south island event as i can't justify spending upwards of 700 for one event. i've got coilovers going on, and it only needs to be about an inch and half lower to look like it does in that pic. so it was more of a "how it will look" picture. if u see me at any of the rounds or open days, come up and have a chat.

Comment

Working...
                              X