No announcement yet.

Gen Terasakis new D1 car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well with the success that Alex Phieffer had with the s2k im sure he will have success with it.

Comment

boooo the 86's are dwindling

Comment

Originally posted by sidebyslide
        seems like alot of 86 drivers are goin S2k. with alex, gen terasaki, and i heard ken maeda is driving one this year as well. well at least we can count on good ol UEO to continue with the 86 power!!.
        I believe Ueo is retiring from d1 competition? Someone might want to verify this... either He is retiring or its the Yellow Upgarage 86 that will be retiring? Guy at JGTC/D1GP was pretty confusing.

Comment

farewell the 86!

Comment

Originally posted by C2 Powerhaus
            I believe Ueo is retiring from d1 competition? Someone might want to verify this... either He is retiring or its the Yellow Upgarage 86 that will be retiring? Guy at JGTC/D1GP was pretty confusing.
            its the up garage turbo hachiroku

Comment

from what ive read/heard ueo is sick and tired of d1 2 also. who knows he might quit sooner than you think

Comment

thats what i heard too, ueo is retiring. too bad maeda will reture his up garage ae86. he did good with that car this season. does that mean he will retire too or just the car?

Comment

seems the s2000 is the new ae86. what do you think will replace the 240s/silvias? RX-7?

Comment

wow that thing is the shishnack

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                      from what ive read/heard ueo is sick and tired of d1 2 also. who knows he might quit sooner than you think
                      hes probally gona quit casue he sucked really bad in 04. i dont kno what happened to him. he was so awsome with his hachiroku but now he just seemed to lose the magic he once had. =(

Comment

I like it, the guy on the side reminds me of pokemon or something.

Comment

Ueo has been one of the best AE86 driver that I can think over my head.

Immamura was really good also then he left the AE86 for the FD.

-Al

Comment

Looking Good N Mean... The Way It Should....

Comment

Working...
                            X