drift machine's new lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
    Function nice 86. What kind of wheels are those may I ask. Thanks.
    Thanks! They're Work E-Wing wheels...I painted them with a Gold face...so they look diffrent now...they usually look like this:

pic courtesy of TakumiProject

Originally posted by sdtouge
    those wheels on that corolla look HUGE.. what are they 15"s?
    Yeah...They are 15x7's...Thanks!

How did you mount the lip on your car without pegs, screws or bolts...it looks a lot cleaner like that...and if you thrash it...it only cost you what you would spend for an extra value meal @ McDonalds.

Comment

it has screws and double sided tape, u just can't really see the screws because there black, and btw, double sided tape sux.

Comment

ahhh finally ziptyped and his car LOL.

Nice mark 3 man!

welcome to the club! You may know me as Simann on supramania.....

I have been practicing the balance of my supra in the rain...very very nimble car if you ask me! Not twitchy at all! Wants to go straight.

wait till you see my front end that i am making! 89+ with huge cut out and a big FM...lol

-Jonathan

Comment

Thanks function, I like them alot.

Comment

thanks mk3mann, i do plan on upgrading the front to a jza70 front end when(if) i get my front clip. And get it repainted the factory color, cause it's sexy, lol. I need to auto x it soon, i haven't done autox before, and it looks like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
              those wheels on that corolla look HUGE.. what are they 15"s?
              15 inch is so huge .haha jk man. ur my hero sdtouge. I follow you from forum to forum. =]

Comment

Working...
              X