No announcement yet.

New pics up of S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need some suspension work, but I love the rims and the front end. Everything else i personally could do without, but thats why its your car not mine. To each their own.

Comment

badass car man! Keep up the good work!

Comment

I love the Veilside rims. Looks good, how do you like the fake bride seats, I've been thinking of getting some.

Comment

eh you know they are alright. I like them caue of the bolstering. Cant complain for 320 a pair shipped.

Comment

Loose the wing,ugly stickers,get coilovers,keep the car clean!
            Last edited by zanos; 02-06-2005, 11:06 AM.

Comment

and those sideskirts are wack

Comment

dude your car is sick.....i love the wing its diff and yes i must agree coilovers would help ALOT but everything else is sweet just keep up the good work!

Comment

looks cool. def. lower it. and the wing does look a bit large. nice front mount. nice wheels, maybe too small, but maybe the drop can fix that.

Comment

I just installed my Apex N1 coilovers and I have to say they are pretty stiff lol. I love the drop on them though i wonder how I am going to go through every day driving. at least i got my banged up R33 bumper i can put on

Comment

yea i like the drop the n1's gave it's stance looks meaner now. how does it handle? i am looking into them the progress looks good. i like how u kept the wing

Comment

Heck I like it looks really nice. I think the wing looks awesome too.
                        The only thing I can suggest is try getting some more parts besides looks next.
                        Maybe Limited Slip Differential, or like you mentioned coilovers.
                        Anyway looks sweet, also what kind of wing is that? Thanks. Later.

Comment

Wait, isnt it an SR20? So how do u plan on daily driving an illegal car?

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                            Wait, isnt it an SR20? So how do u plan on daily driving an illegal car?
                            It's only illegal if it doesn't pass emitions. I have an SR20 S14 motor in mine and I have tags and everything just depends on were your from I guess.
                            Cool car Grandmaster keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing you at some local drift events.

Comment

I live in a part of washington that doesnt have emissions. its great! lol. as long as its a quiet exhaust there is nothing illegal about it. I dont like loud anyway. I have quite a few mods its already pretty quick. I worked at a autobody shop so looks came first cause the car was painted at macco. lol and the motor was strong.

but the whole car is gutted out, there is pretty much nothing left inside except dash console and seat. full removal of ac, bumper supports, working on a alternative to those. maybe some thick fiberglass or carbon ones? but they were heavy. the motor has some work done to it. my goal this yea is how light i can get it with minimal mods. so far its going pretty good. i dont have a weight yet... but I will fill you guys in, the apex n1 coilovers were few pounds lighter then shock and spring setup, which was a nice suprise.

here is the motor. not sure if I posted it or not

Comment

Is that thing RHD pretty sick though. I like!!

Comment

Working...
                                X