No announcement yet.

My first car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ya i decided when i get done with all the suspension stuff and performance stuff im gonna try and get a set of wantanabes like ken gushis s13, or some gold meshies. im excited, i cant wait to get her running and lookin how i want.

Comment

personally i'd go with some rims first, even if they had to be cheap shitty looking rims. Anythings better then the steelies.

Comment

how bout you learn how to drive first>>???then do mods and start"drifting"???

Originally posted by panda drifter
        im thinking of goin with some cheap tanabes till i learn to drift then when i get good switch to more expensive parts that i want just to say my car is exactly what i want ^-^.

Comment

ya i know before i start drifting of anykind i gotta get the driving down good, but while im getting better at that ill be putting mods on the car.

Comment

i wouldnt suggest you to start spending money on mods,that you will discover in the future were actually wrong for you.....Learn to drive,dont do any major mods to the car,spend money on maintaining it to the best you can..........and then,when you start actually drifting,start doing mods,that suit you.good luck

Comment

your car looks really clean, thats a pretty good deal getting that for 1500, i like the color alot. just be careful drifting and try to start out in parking lots etc...

i know you probably want to drop the car right now because most stock 240s look like monster trucks, if your gonna drift it, you probably going to crash, so its good to leave a little padding in your checking account unless you want your car to sit in the garage for a couple months at a time like mine.

have fun with that thing!
              matt

Comment

oh so true to both of those, since im new to mechanics i dont really know what would be good for me so ya i think i will wait on that. and its a great idea to try and keep some money in the bank for repairs, i hope i wont need it <_<

Comment

YO fool i got a set of (4) RS-8 watanabe black face with polished lip... 15x7 with some curb rash... and i got a set of r32 gtr wheels.... you runnin a sohc or doch? i got some extra parts laying around for ya....hit me up I could use the money

Comment

sohc and im interested in the wantanabes if there a good price ^-^ my emails drift_smoke_86@yahoo.com if you can send me pics of the wheels and we can discuss something, i think i can get some money for them if i ask the right ppl and what kind of parts do you have for sohc?

Comment

i got a whole ka24e motor that i have just sitting in the garage that i will never use again in my life..... But i do have a brand new exedy clutch for your car that was in the car for like a week then i decided to swap my motor... the watanbe's ill sell for like 500 all four.... peace

Comment

Nice car, I just picked one up almost exactly like that except its not as high and it has no tint and the back bumper is increadibly faded, and you should always have money in your account when you start drifting. I havn't moded my car yet I'm waiting a couple months, but I am replacing parts already, nothing mechanical, just the front bumper to 91 and the rear bumper cause of an accident that just happened, coming back from practicing in a parking lot and going to a different one with a couple friends, I was just driving and took a corner I guess to fast and turned to hard while it was raining and my car just got completely sideways, I countersteered but I countersteered too much and my car whiped the other direction so I countersteered the other way and did that like 4 times until my car spun out did a 180 and started sliding backwards where I hit a curb and then a small tree, but thank god that there was no traffic around and that the only thing that was damaged was the rear bumper......but anyways even though I'm a newb I'm just saying be careful.

Comment

thanks for the help anyway ^-^ you may be new at drifting but your better then me so i will accept your advise as help from a pro .

Comment

Working...
                          X