No announcement yet.

Tampa night drift event 02/04/05, pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa night drift event 02/04/05, pics!

Last night my brother drove in a drift event at the nascar track in Tampa. His car is the silver AE86 hatch. When he was finished for the night he got a standing ovation from the crowd! They put a camera on his car, I will link the video as soon as it's up.

The event was called Friday Night Lights (FNL). It was put on by the shop he works at, XAT-racing. I wish we could work out something like that here in Seattle. The event is every other Friday from 6PM-Midnight! Drifting in a night event would be so fun. There is no membership fee and each event is $30 for drivers and $5 for spectators. I guess a few people crashed but they are hardcore and just kept on going. I love the Chevy S10 with the neon trying to drift, haha. Anyway, here is a link to the gallery, copy and paste it, enjoy:

http://mars.floridadrift.com/photogr...0205/Page.html
    Last edited by Drift Future; 02-05-2005, 01:56 PM.

link dosnt work =(

Comment

The link should be fixed

Comment

haha, it was awesome, tell your brother, i was the kid in the abercrombie shamrocks sweatshirt, with all the people who jumped on the fence when vang ran(Green S14 with white wheels on the back). He was good.

Comment

Working...
        X