Japan Trip 2005 Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Trip 2005 Pictures

I've updated my site with pics from my trip to Kyushu last month.

It was another memorable trip with lots of fun activities. Watching psycho dogs at the pet store, grubbing at Mos Burger and Meshiyadon, car parts shopping with the always cool PowerdBy007, hanging out at Uras with Nomura Ken, late night GT4 battles, watching Ueo drive at Sekia Hills, messing up my friend's S14 drifting on turn one (oopsie!), watching God of Entertainment and Hata Yoku, hanging out with Koga from Red Ribbon drift team, eating fugu and surviving, and much much more...

Go to http://www.nekopunch.com and click on "Japan Trip 2005".

Enjoy the pics everybody.

--Errin

P.S. I will also upload some video footage from Sekia Hills in a day or so. I'll post an update here when I do.

Nice nice. Does your family live up there?

Comment

Yes, I have family there in Kyushu.

Comment

nice Nekopunch, those pics were super nice.

Wow, those pics really showed how beautiful Japan is.

plus the cars were fkn awesome!

Comment

looks like you had a great time. man i would be down there so much if i had family down there, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* i would probably live down there. one day i will make it there, i have never been to japan

Comment

Look out, there's a bird above you! :P

Man, I wish I could go to Japan...

Comment

There are some great pictures here, and I LOVE the s13 coupe. I would have liked to see it stay a silvia, but damn it looks sweet anyways. I like the visits to the tracks too. Every year looks like loads of fun. And $90.00 worth of pizza is insane.

Comment

those pics are great. love the yellow 180sx. that thing is sick!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. The only reason I go through the trouble of posting up these pics is so that hopefully they might help encourage a few others to make a trip over there so they can experience it for themselves.

Comment

very nice....thank you

Comment

Nice pics man.

Comment

cant wait to see the vids

Comment

Originally posted by NekoPunch
                          Thanks for the feedback guys. The only reason I go through the trouble of posting up these pics is so that hopefully they might help encourage a few others to make a trip over there so they can experience it for themselves.

Oh, I already wanted to go. But those pics definately sealed the deal. Take me with you next time!! ;P

B-Wurm

Comment

Yo Neko nice ride man that Onevia is amazing. Thats what I am going to do with my ride. The version select kit is amazing!

Comment

hey neko love your site. my friend and i were wondering? are you japanese? if not, how long did it take you to learn it and speak it? thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X