X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imported Silvia

my boss imported this one

Are those lexani rims??
    Too bling blang... but the car looks nice.

Comment

Looks good to me. Man I want that color on my car! Hey you think you can find me the name of that color.

Comment

i love the look, clean and simple. except the rims.

Comment

....the question is HOW do you import a japanese spec silvia???

Is it if they had them over here, you can import them over here like nothing?
          Or do you have to go through customs just like the skylines and other imported japanese spec cars?

thats MY question!

-Jonathan

Comment

Maybe you didn't notice, he's in Australia.

Comment

ahhh....the hidden mystery is solved!

thanks for heads up "mate" LOL...

-Jonathan Mann

Comment

Hey check this. If you want a silvia in the states Here at E-E we can get you one. You want a skyline we can also get you one. The thing is you can also get them from Canada since they are imported there. For a silvia what most people do is they buy a junk yard 240 and take the salvage title and vin and use them. But thats also kinda illegal. So you might wanna go the safe way.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                  Hey check this. If you want a silvia in the states Here at E-E we can get you one. You want a skyline we can also get you one. The thing is you can also get them from Canada since they are imported there. For a silvia what most people do is they buy a junk yard 240 and take the salvage title and vin and use them. But thats also kinda illegal. So you might wanna go the safe way.

Can you expain a little more? So say I found a silvia in Japan (15years or older), imported it into Canada, I could sell it to someone in the states. And all they do is go to the junkers and take off the vin from a old 240 and use it on the silvia?

Comment

Right that and you would have to have the slavage title from the 240 that you bought. When you receive the silvia you wont get the japanese title so you will need some sort of title and thats what I have seen people do. Its pretty damn illegal and some officers who know what they are actually doing might get you arrested but most have no clue.

Comment

damn thats nice

Comment

well,when you get a car from junkyard,or insurance company(after crash),you WILL have to do 1)brake and lights inspection,2)DMW inspection(they gonna check vin #,vin plates,engine numbers....).At least here in cali,and i know that for sure since i had bought salvage title car before,and my current car is from junkyard So,not a good idea i think,you prolly better off finding a cheap s13,or a crashed one,wich doesnt have a salvage papers and sh*t.Or a cheap s13 shell,and you could transfer all silvia parts(including Right hand drive).............a lot of options,but you better of doing sr20det swap in my opinion,less hassle..........

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                        Right that and you would have to have the slavage title from the 240 that you bought. When you receive the silvia you wont get the japanese title so you will need some sort of title and thats what I have seen people do. Its pretty damn illegal and some officers who know what they are actually doing might get you arrested but most have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                        X