X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool, wicked pissa.

Comment

Originally posted by Vosko
      first that server is slow didn't even wait the 15mins to dl it to watch the whole thing

the drifting was decent but drifting one turn is not that hard......linking a whole bunch is the hard part!

going from the rain to the dry teaches you nothing. drifting on the rain is like drifting in slow motion...... i know i have done both!
      What should i link that turn to, a tree? Don't tell me that it's hard to link corners.

Comment

hey man... that was a really sweet vid... i love the r32.... is that cypress?... well... thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
          omg, wicked pissa, and i thought me and my cousin were the only ones who said that, i guess it's all of new england, lol
          yeah guy, we all talk this way. I'm canadian as well so i'm all messed up. Go Boston!

Comment

Originally posted by dorifuto
            What should i link that turn to, a tree? Don't tell me that it's hard to link corners.

everyone says show me video!

show me video of you linking turns? i have plenty on my site

Comment

everyone says show me video!

show me video of you linking turns? i have plenty on my site
              Doing a chocku dori and connecting it to a corner is the same thing. You wanna host the clip for me?

Comment

still...if done properly it shouldnt be a problem. If you where only doing that to get to camera thats one thing, but actually doing it thats another thing. U should come down to portland if you are ever here for a nwn meet be fun to take you to some of the spots around here.

Cheers!

Comment

thats some good stuff dude......my friends and i r slowy gettin our little film together too......and im the camra guy for now since i all i have right now is a piece of crap truck that doesnt slide too well.....but ill get it up on here once i get the vid editin program and stuff together.......

Comment

Doing a chocku dori and connecting it to a corner is the same thing. You wanna host the clip for me?
                    i didn't say choki dori to a turn, that isn't linking. i mean take a big left hand sweeper to a right hander etc,etc

i can host practically anything.........

Comment

dang ...nice video...keep up the work and whens the next portland meet?

is there gonna be any events up in the northwest this year? hoping so...

Comment

Sweet stuff. Oh how I wish I had mountains in my backyard.

B-Wurm

Comment

i didn't say choki dori to a turn, that isn't linking. i mean take a big left hand sweeper to a right hander etc,etc

i can host practically anything.........
                          Sounds like you are better than DoriKin.

Comment

Sounds like you are better than DoriKin.
                            no clue what that means but here is me linking turns at a competition. i am no pro by any means but i do know some

http://www.vosko.net/media/drift/vosko4nvs.avi

Comment

no clue what that means but here is me linking turns at a competition. i am no pro by any means but i do know some

http://www.vosko.net/media/drift/vosko4nvs.avi
                              Couldn't be easier to drift in a huge parking lot plus with a turbo engine.
                              Heh

Comment

Couldn't be easier to drift in a huge parking lot plus with a turbo engine.
                                Heh
                                obviously harder than you know

just saying if you want to impress us show more than just one turn on really wide back roads, i'm done posting about this

Comment

Working...
                                X