Trust S15 Photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust S15 Photos?

I'm new to the Drifting scene. I saw an ad from the Drift Tengoku magazine of the Baby Blue Trust S-15. Does anybody have any pics of it other than the one from the Japanese D1 site?

Here's a huge one I took at JGTC/D1.

http://www.supersmurf.com/albums/JGTCD1/IMG_0519.jpg

Comment

here u go, mate
      Attached Files

Comment

heres a awsome pic of it at ebisu circuit.
        Attached Files

Comment

What's up with those odd colors? :P

Comment

i think its a gready/trust thing. the gready fd also has the baby blue paint...

Comment

i kinda like the baby blue color but that's just me

Comment

Wow I really like that kit. What kind of body kit is that? I also think that the baby blue paint looks cool.

Comment

I think its pimp. Sometimes I wish I went that color. My original color that I was going was the laguna secca blue off the m3

Comment

heh...I would rock that baby blue color anyday

Comment

Originally posted by drift180sx
                      i think its a gready/trust thing. the gready fd also has the baby blue paint...
                      It's actually the RE Amemiya FD, sponsored by Trust/Greddy. They have some sort of deal set up with Ama-san at RE Amemiya. It's the same way on their JGTC car, the RE Amemiya/Aspariya FD.

Comment

SO SEXY, I want baby blue paint...NO money for paint though, gotta save for coilovers next...

Comment

Thanks for the pics guys. Anyone have a pic of the rear and the top?

Comment

it might have been that car, or a differnet s15, but when Trust/GReddy first built one, it was dark blue with chrome and... gold(i think) stickers. it was sweet. Hiraoka drove it. Hiraoka rules.

Comment

Anybody have any rear view pics of the car? I'm trying to make a replica which I'm bringing to D1.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X