Top Secret Photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Secret Photos?

Anyone have any good pics of the top secrets shop cars?

smokey nagata is my idol haha

heres a few
    Attached Files

Comment

another one
      Attached Files

Comment

new skyline
        Attached Files

Comment

supra with rb26dett
          Attached Files

Comment

I got these pics off of top secret website www.topsecretjpn.com

Comment

Originally posted by drift matic
              new skyline
              ins't that just the infiniti version of the 350z? please tell me Nissan isn't building a skyline off of that..

Comment

Originally posted by Crabapple
                ins't that just the infiniti version of the 350z? please tell me Nissan isn't building a skyline off of that..

The g35 and the 350z were built on the same platform, dam near same body, and exact same motor.

The new GTR will be built on the g35 chassie but it'll be an AWD twin turbo 400+ hp beast costing upwards of 70 grand.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drk_drftr
                  The g35 and the 350z were built on the same platform, dam near same body, and exact same motor.

The new GTR will be built on the g35 chassie but it'll be an AWD twin turbo 400+ hp beast costing upwards of 70 grand.
                  ahh well that makes me feel better haha, hopefully they will do some lightening of the structure(for ~70k you would think they would).

Gah I still think Nissan is killing the Skyline/GTR tag...taking it to Infiniti and baseing it off a car tens of thousands cheaper.
                  Last edited by Crabapple; 02-19-2005, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I think we've found the last person in North america that didn't know the Infiniti G35 is a Skyline in Japan!

Someone give him a prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu R
                      I think we've found the last person in North america that didn't know the Infiniti G35 is a Skyline in Japan!

Someone give him a prize.
                      Skyline's are nice and all, but not exactly my thing. I like to stay within cars im able to afford reasonably in my lifestyle And now that you mention it there was a small article in R&T about it, but I really didn't think that was going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X