No announcement yet.

subliminal messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That doesn't work so well when you have a ridiculously short attention span and get bored...whoops.

Comment

Sorry to bring this thread up again, but does anyone know what song was playing after the flash when it tells you to never trust flashes. Thanks to anyone who knows.

That scared the sh!t out of me though. I was expecting something scary and it still scared me. I never get scared by these things, but this one was really put together good.

Comment

cradle of filth i think i dont know about the track sorry. And the 1st time i watched that i shat myself silly

Comment

.::Hides under Covers::.

Comment

i bit my tounge and my knee hit the keyboard and it hit my pepsi and it all fell on the carpet...damn it...i knew it was going to be something scary, but then it was weird cause they were talking and i was trying to understand it so i read the lords prayer and then it screamed and went through all the horrible vivid images..damn youse..!!

Comment

Good, that scared the $*** Out of me! LOL

Comment

Man i dont think im old enough to see that.. and im 20...

to quote vash the stampede... "Scarrrry!"

Comment

Geez I regret that I click on this link (and that I forgot that my volume was raised max) ! I didn't jump or scream but I I just pull out my headphones so fast and felt SO bad, well actually I began to feel bad just at the beginning of the music and now I will go pee!
                  Last edited by cerian_ca; 01-31-2004, 12:53 PM.

Comment

uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm....................eeeeeee eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh.................

Comment

lol i havent seen it yet... im saving it till saturday night/ sunday morning... maybe itll help me stay awake during church in the morning... lol

Comment

OMG COILOVERKID IF I SEE YOU AT THE DD13 OR DIGP I AM GOING TO FúCKING KILL YOU... I HATE YOU SOO MUCH... I AM SOO FúCKING SCARED RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO CALL MY GODMOTHER INTO THE ROOM... ON HER CELL FONE BECUZ I CANT FúCKING MOVE... OMG I AM GOING TO KILL YOU... OMG NO HER CELL PHONE IS IN MY ROOM... OMG IM GOING TO KILL YOU

Comment

That was good one. Didn't wet my pants, but took some time to level my heart from bouncing

Better not to send that to anyone with heart condition!

-Jore

Comment

omg dude i had to go wake up my godmother and i talked to her for like 10 minutes... then for something to do i just started doing the laundry... and my heart is still beating hard 20 minutes later... omg f.uck anyone that calls me a pu§§y too... omg now im lmfao @ all the people above me...

and i agree whole heartedly with Dilandu and Shin_Kudou except for expecting something terrifying... i have to go sh|t myself now... and i watched this 40 minutes ago... ill never be the same

Comment

Working...
                            X