No announcement yet.

Wide-Body S13 (My Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous. Keep posting picks of your progress. **Edit: Nevermind, it's a blacktop. Thought it was a KA :P

B-Wurm
    Last edited by Buddyworm; 03-25-2005, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
      Damn PG, you got the nicest onevia 240sx i've ever seen (in America, that is). I hope one day I can get one sort of like yours...........

his is hot but my money is on nekopunch's

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
        his is hot but my money is on nekopunch's
        Yeah Errin's is nice. Where you think he got his inspiration? He was in Cali a year ago when i painted mine, and we convinced him to ditch the Silvia face!

I guess it just comes down to your color choice, i mean the aero is the same (besides the rear bumper) and the wheels are different. Looks wise its the same car.

He has S13 SR I have S14 SR, FMICs, Bride buckets, etc etc. Might as well be twins, I love his car.

Comment

I have been looking for a widebody kit with that perfect look...and yours looks exactly how I want my S14 to be setup. Would it be possible for you to contact me off list? You might be able to PM me directly with your e-mail address or some other form of contact information.

Again, an incredibly nice job on your S13. I'll look forward to your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
            mehh i like lindseys more. sorry, but its still hot, thumbs up
            coupe > fastback

Comment

Originally posted by kouki-kun
              coupe > fastback
              ?? his car is a coupe ??? or are you agreeing with me im confused

Comment

love how everyone trys to compair someones car to someone elses. its his style, not someone elses.

Your car is very clean. very very nice!! keep it up

Comment

moor pics!

hi guys , this is the first time the car has been outside since it was painted.

Comment

Looks good, when are you getting your front end on?

Comment

man that car looks good. And if i were you, i wouldnt put a wing on it (incase you were going to) Its perfect with out it.

And keep us posted with pics

Comment

naw man, wing

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                          naw man, wing
                          well, for me it would depend on what type, bt id have to see the completed car to rally see how a wing would look. But we'll see

Comment

i've got a SilEighty model sitting above my monitor thats sprayed the same colour with white rims.

IF goin with a wing i'd go with something small. looking forward to seeing how it ends up though!

Comment

sorry guys but yes it is having a wing,it is a nice one,very close to nob's
                              old hks s15 wing
                              this is the frount , still not finished

Comment

Whoa... I loved the car until i saw the front. DUUUDE! NO! As a car designer, i forbid you from using that bumper. Just get an Origin agressive front bumper... it would look SO much nicer!

Comment

Working...
                                X