Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. that is SUCH a sexy car. and that color *creams pants*

Comment

Yea keep the wing. Looks great. The whole car is the sex. Keep up the good work.

Comment

you went with a choketts......keep the wing *big thumbs up*

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
          Yeah Errin's is nice. Where you think he got his inspiration? He was in Cali a year ago when i painted mine, and we convinced him to ditch the Silvia face!

I guess it just comes down to your color choice, i mean the aero is the same (besides the rear bumper) and the wheels are different. Looks wise its the same car.

He has S13 SR I have S14 SR, FMICs, Bride buckets, etc etc. Might as well be twins, I love his car.
          Man I'm being talked about again and I didn't even know it... Give a brutha a clue dude!

Yeah, Lindsay's onevia is way cooler and way more hardcore than mine. I remove my aero to keep it pretty, he smashes is up so it has more character. He helped pull me over to the onevia darkside, and I still remember the smell of that fresh paint...

BTW, the widebody fastback in this thread looks really really good. I'm impressed, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoPunch
            Man I'm being talked about again and I didn't even know it... Give a brutha a clue dude!

Yeah, Lindsay's onevia is way cooler and way more hardcore than mine. I remove my aero to keep it pretty, he smashes is up so it has more character. He helped pull me over to the onevia darkside, and I still remember the smell of that fresh paint...

BTW, the widebody fastback in this thread looks really really good. I'm impressed, to say the least.
            Sorry bro, I haven't called cause i've been busy... Congrats on the.. well you know.

Our cars are gonna be different again though... I'm getting 20mm fronts and 30mm rear fenders, plus an Origin kit... How sad... it was nice being twins, now it will be like we are... paternal twins, slightly different, eh?

Comment

I cant C any pics....
              Havent seen the new pics..
              Is it time 2 start selling your Wide Body kit yet??

Comment

Working...
              X