Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chucky Bai Osaka drift VIDEO!

~Chunky Bai~

A clip I found at http://www.origin-lab.com/! Hes on the streets of Osaka with his S15!

THE clip is AVI so be ready for it! Here it is-http://www.origin-lab.com/osakadrift.avi
    Last edited by ; 02-25-2005, 07:40 PM. Reason: mispell

nice vid...kinda short...looked really dangerous

Comment

If you didnt know all the signal drivers (past and present) were and still are street drifters, thats why they dont stack up to the extremely high level of skill of the other top teams. Drivers such as Taniguchi, Koguchi, and Nomura have had a history on the track for many many years while drivers like Bai, Kuroi, and Komatsu are the best drivers on the streets of Osaka, they are out there every week ripping up the streets just like they always have. nice vid by the way
      Last edited by Mr0d; 02-25-2005, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I've got HASHIRIYA Vol. dvd! They show Chunky's S15, its pretty nice! Almost half of the dvd is based on Drifter-X and Osaka street drifting, all the other stuff sucks,and Expect for Signal Auto and Auto Select!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr0d
          If you didnt know all the signal drivers (past and present) were and still are street drifters, thats why they dont stack up to the extremely high level of skill of the other top teams. Drivers such as Taniguchi, Koguchi, and Nomura have had a history on the track for many many years while drivers like Bai, Kuroi, and Komatsu are the best drivers on the streets of Osaka, they are out there every week ripping up the streets just like they always have. nice vid by the way
          um what are you talking about ? hahaha that has to be the dumbest thing ever. most drifters learned on to drive on the streets, tehy learned to drift on the streets hell they still drift on the streets. bai kurioi and komatsu are very skilled drivers (when they want to be ) and i think if thier was less politics involved than tehy would be right up thier with the rest of the guys.

what person honestly hasnt taken something from the streets i mean damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickz
            I've got HASHIRIYA Vol. dvd! They show Chunky's S15, its pretty nice! Almost half of the dvd is based on Drifter-X and Osaka street drifting, all the other stuff sucks,and Expect for Signal Auto and Auto Select!
            ^^^ Good DVD^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
              ^^^ Good DVD^^^^
              Hella yea, I can see your Soarer doing some drifts on the streets of Osaka!

Comment

if you haven't seen Grip Video Vol 6Kuroi is doing some awesome street drifting, and Kida San (founder of Signal, does some high speed runs in the freeway) in his R34

Comment

I've only seen the preview for Vol.6, Im waiting for it to come out at Best Buy for $ 15!

Comment

There are other options online, look around you may just find something cheaper out of state...no tax, & not much in shipping. You can start by looking on this website

Comment

I know, Its already out at Best Buy, the shipment hasnt made it to the store I go to yet! Best Buy has a certain time period when they release car dvd and others, and when they release the product will be $15, instead of $20! Im not in a hurry to see the video!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                        um what are you talking about ? hahaha that has to be the dumbest thing ever. most drifters learned on to drive on the streets, tehy learned to drift on the streets hell they still drift on the streets. bai kurioi and komatsu are very skilled drivers (when they want to be ) and i think if thier was less politics involved than tehy would be right up thier with the rest of the guys.

what person honestly hasnt taken something from the streets i mean damn.

its ok u cant see my point

Comment

Originally posted by Mr0d
                          Taniguchi, and Tsuchiya started on the streets as well. I don't see how drifting on the street or the track really makes any difference.

I think winning in D1 is more about politics than skill.

Comment

Hey Mooboy, I bet ur gonna add this vid to Samuari Files!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickz
                              Hey Mooboy, I bet ur gonna add this vid to Samuari Files!

Of course. Very nice vid.

Comment

Working...
                              X