Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomuken's new addition to the ER34!

Some new graphics to the ER34!

I found the pic at www.v-opt.co.jp , I guess that Video Option made this vol. 132 of Nomuken thats tell about himself being featured in Video Option, Thats what it seems like in the video!

Text from V.OPT- Little bit スケベ the tea eye オジサン "is to direct" now everyone world of D1 in knowing, the る super hero.
    Our V-OPT editorial staff which him and 15 years comes and associates. We will disclose the substance of ノムケン.

Heres the video, The clips only work on Real Player!
    Large- http://www.v-opt.co.jp/streaming/132a.ram
    Middle-http://www.v-opt.co.jp/streaming/132b.ram

So how do you feel about the new graphics on the ER and the video clip?

i like the new graphix, they make the car look ALOT better

Comment

Heres a picture of him in action during round one.

Comment

I like the graphics. Is the spoiler a new addition as well?

Comment

I like the graphics. Is the spoiler a new addition as well?
          No the spoiler has been on there for a few months now. It looks pretty cool I think.

Comment

I luv ER34's

I luv ER34's. This one just keeps getting better.

Comment

I love Nomuken and his ER34,but I think it would look better if all the graphics were red instead of red and blue. Also I love his helmet, with the monkey face on it lol. I used to have this video where he was wearing a little kids monkey hat thing, it looked like it was from a haloween costume or something. anyways he was doing a burn out when he was wearing it, does anybody know what video im talking about??if so could you post it.

Comment

Another pic from qualifying.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
                  I love Nomuken and his ER34,but I think it would look better if all the graphics were red instead of red and blue. Also I love his helmet, with the monkey face on it lol. I used to have this video where he was wearing a little kids monkey hat thing, it looked like it was from a haloween costume or something. anyways he was doing a burn out when he was wearing it, does anybody know what video im talking about??if so could you post it.
                  yup its from the Drift Xtreme video its an older vid but you can find it on winmx or kazza

Comment

Hi everyone,

does anyone know which body kit is on the silver s13 he's drifting with the police chasing him in that video clip?

Comment

What that silver 180sx, i think thats a Type X! If thats what ur talking about!

Comment

Thanks alot GranMastrDrift

Comment

no problem! its a great vid, and i wish i had the real video of it. not sure where to buy it or anything

Comment

I can't find the video on Kazaa?

Comment

Working...
                            X