ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALVIN Wan's RX-7 at Motorsport Dynamics (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALVIN Wan's RX-7 at Motorsport Dynamics (PHOTOS)

Wasn't Kalvin Wan in drivers search a while ago? What car was he driving again?
    Looks like he is getting sponsored big time. Good luck to him.

Comment

He drove the G35 last week.

Comment

WOW! I thought Calvin gave up on the FD? This seems to be a new FD, can anyone verify this? Also, is there anymore info on what Calvin will be doing with this car, because I thought he was contractually obligated to drive the V35.

Anyway, it's nice to see Calvin going back to his where he started. I remember him driving his red FD at the 1st Drift Day Comp. It was so pretty! Oh, that V-Mount ROCKS! If it had one, it would rock out with it's c0ck out!

Comment

hunry

Originally posted by crimson
          WOW! I thought Calvin gave up on the FD? This seems to be a new FD, can anyone verify this? Also, is there anymore info on what Calvin will be doing with this car, because I thought he was contractually obligated to drive the V35.

Anyway, it's nice to see Calvin going back to his where he started. I remember him driving his red FD at the 1st Drift Day Comp. It was so pretty! Oh, that V-Mount ROCKS! If it had one, it would rock out with it's c0ck out!

Henry you the man, the best tuning person in sacramento! Soon my s14 power by rb25 is going be delivered to Motor Sport Dynamic to tune the car. He's cool guy I recommend you guys to take your car to tune at Motor Sport Dynamic.They have good service and prices.See you soon Henry.
          (626) 786-7444
          (818) 897-7445

Ask for CHRIS

MILANO MOTORSPORTS-Front-Clips
          -Engine SWAPS/Installation
          -Used Parts - all that and a bag of chips
          -350Z used parts

www.Turboneticsinc.com
          www.cxracing.com
          www.kaazusa.com
          www.coopertires.com
          www.specclutch.com

Comment

Comment

Good stuff!!! I wish I had taken pictures during the build up of my S14 at Motorsport Dynamics ! But due to time contraint (yeah, we put the car together in 1 week before Formula D round 3 last year), we didn't have time to take any pictures...
              Hubert Young
              KORE 8 Films

Comment

I remeber that, talk about fun. Working all night long until the sun came up,
                then we would go take a nap in the show room.

Comment

I believe this is calvin's personal car ...

Comment

Originally posted by crimson

Yes, this is just his personal car for time attack and other drift events. He is driving the bling bling G35 in all Formula D and Falken Drift Showoff events.
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

wasn't the FD on display at SEMA, painted all white, with Final Konnexion kit and D5R wheels?

Comment

These photos are old and this FD was displayed at GT Live.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                          wasn't the FD on display at SEMA, painted all white, with Final Konnexion kit and D5R wheels?
                          It was at SEMA last Nov too...
                          Hubert Young
                          KORE 8 Films

Comment

why are alot of american tuners cutting into the front wheel well? I've seen it done to any japanese drifters.

Comment

i dont know if hes cutting, it looks as if he might be flatining out the welding to the chassy.

Comment

Working...
                              X