ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALVIN Wan's RX-7 at Motorsport Dynamics (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
    Yes, this is just his personal car for time attack and other drift events. He is driving the bling bling G35 in all Formula D and Falken Drift Showoff events.
    Time attack? Is he still doing Solo2? Also, if he was driving at other drift events, wouldn't he still be obligated to drive the G35?

Comment

Originally posted by crimson
      Time attack? Is he still doing Solo2? Also, if he was driving at other drift events, wouldn't he still be obligated to drive the G35?
      Thats always not the case. If its own by the sponsor you are always not able to go out there on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
        why are alot of american tuners cutting into the front wheel well? I've seen it done to any japanese drifters.
        No, not cutting, just smoothening the spot welds to make it look better. Btw, that's Motorsport Dynamics's owner Henry in the picture. He does the most amazing work when he is in a time quench!

Originally posted by crimson
        Al is right, I wish we can take out the sponsored car whenever and whereever we go!
        Hubert Young
        KORE 8 Films

Comment

NICE, I always liked the FD I think it the best looking import

motorsport dynamics, I didn't know that place was still open I used to hear alot of people talking about them and seen alot of stickers on cars when I was in high school. but now all I hear about some place called midnght performance SAC needs all the performance shops it can, cause it really sucks other wise

Comment

Originally posted by kairles
            NICE, I always liked the FD I think it the best looking import

motorsport dynamics, I didn't know that place was still open I used to hear alot of people talking about them and seen alot of stickers on cars when I was in high school. but now all I hear about some place called midnght performance SAC needs all the performance shops it can, cause it really sucks other wise
            But the problem about SAC is there are not enough customers... and too many shops now...
            Hubert Young
            KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
              But the problem about SAC is there are not enough customers... and too many shops now...
              But we all know that Motorsport Dynamic is one of the top 5 best shop in Sac.

Comment

Henry has always impressed me with his professionalism and knowledge.

Calvin I would like pics of the car now! Thx!
                Last edited by kineticdb8r; 03-04-2005, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kineticdb8r
                  Henry has always impressed me with his professionalism and knowledge.

Calvin I would like pics of the car now! Thx!

henry i cant wait to get ther to see you my s14 be ther max wendsday cause april 8/9/10 we ar displaying toyota grandprix long beach i be under auto club booth for 3 days
                  (626) 786-7444
                  (818) 897-7445

Ask for CHRIS

MILANO MOTORSPORTS-Front-Clips
                  -Engine SWAPS/Installation
                  -Used Parts - all that and a bag of chips
                  -350Z used parts

www.Turboneticsinc.com
                  www.cxracing.com
                  www.kaazusa.com
                  www.coopertires.com
                  www.specclutch.com

Comment

Come on Calvin! More pictures on your RX-7 please!!
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

any pics of the G35?

havnt seen it yet

Comment

there you go guys, amazing!

Comment

Working...
                        X