No announcement yet.

me drifting at 13 yrs of age :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, tight, thats a grip of work? are you sure its wouldnt have been worth it just to scrap it? that looks like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load of stuff done to it and smashed on it

Comment

yea my dads friends a pannel beater and we got new wings ect shes just waiting 4 paint and a bit of straighting now

Comment

13!!!!!

13! WOW, you must f*cking own now. Incredible skills. That video is one of the best ive seen on this site

Comment

heheheheheh

Comment

that's awesome. lucky you, i wasn't able to actually drive anything until i was almost 16 (usually 15 1/2 here), but i picked up the pace quick enought i'd say...

Comment

You know, more people should do that when they start out.
              The amount of weight transfer you could learn would be helpfull.

Comment

Hahaha...i like that video...but man...you should of got some shots of drift going clock-wise...

Comment

linkie no workie...

EDIT: linkie now workie...

dude you can now in all seriousness change your name to one of those "14yrolddrifter" screennames... you truely are a young drifter.
                  Last edited by yarzan; 03-16-2005, 04:37 AM.

Comment

lol cheers 4 all the replys guys my car is sat on my drive now waiting 4 some money to come along so i can get her drifting again im 16 now only a year 2 go untill im road legal and then theres gonna be some major dorifto

Comment

Working...
                    X