Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic looking.

Comment

photoshopped? I THINK NOT. i remember reading my friends option mag and they had it featured....let me tell him to scan the picture

Comment

here i found it
        Attached Files

Comment

it's not shopped. thanks for the pic. lol

Comment

hey emission, i want to ask u some questions about the MA70

Comment

wurd?

Comment

PM

Comment

Wow! It look's really nice!
                  And the rims
                  But sweeeeet!

Comment

thats so nice i might do that to my 240 lol.

Comment

very cool and unqine

Comment

It's real..
                        if seen one in person... a guy with a blue 240SX with that conversion. Let me find some pics.. i'll post something in about 10 minutes

Comment

dont know if i fully like it. but the more i look at it the mor i like it . does anyone know how much fab work is involved? what all would be involved in doing one of these conversions? hmmmmmm now that this facelift thing in my head anyone know what a 90+ 300zx front end would look like on on a 240sx coupe or sedan?

Comment

Originally posted by Skills
                            dont know if i fully like it. but the more i look at it the mor i like it . does anyone know how much fab work is involved? what all would be involved in doing one of these conversions? hmmmmmm now that this facelift thing in my head anyone know what a 90+ 300zx front end would look like on on a 240sx coupe or sedan?
                            the origional car with that on (the red one) has a real modded Z front end. His shop (or the shop that did the conversion) sells the frp copies of it now for ~$3200.

A 300z front has been done on a 180SX before. It looks horrible. The Z front is far to wide for the 180SX. It dosnt even look right with the extremly wide rear over fenders it had.

Comment

oh my gaaawwwd dude that is nice
                              has eney one seen the rx-7 with a porche front end conversion(that is what i think it was)

Comment

dude its definately not a pshop... i have more pics of this car... i posted them here...http://speed.supercars.net/Board?vie...686137#1686137

Comment

Working...
                                X