Went shopping today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went shopping today.

Finally my wangan wing has arrived to my door.

Since that made a crack in my wallet, I decided to burn it down to the ground by adding these kits to my collection of model cars :P Plus 2 sets of JDM wheels for those puppys ( EwingIII, Tom's C7R)

And also I finished my 1:24 scale 2002 Suabru Impreza WRC.
    Progress of which can be found here!

Hey where did you buy your models??? Nice car too!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickz
      Hey where did you buy your models??? Nice car too!
      Hobby store.

Comment

looking good!

Comment

grrrrrr. where did you get your wing?

ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Skills
            grrrrrr. where did you get your wing?

ryan
            I don't know where he got his, but I do know that Jspec.com has one available right now. It's in their 240SX only section. This is quite funny, as they have said before that they wanted to stop selling these wings, yet I've seen them get 2 more wings since they started clearing their old wings out.

This is where I bought mine when I had a S13, and this is probably where my FD3S Wangan Wing originally came from when I first bought it.

Comment

nice nice, i like the wangan wing, now tell me who makes that 86 coupe model! i gotta get me that one.

Comment

Originally posted by maikeru
                nice nice, i like the wangan wing, now tell me who makes that 86 coupe model! i gotta get me that one.
                Made by fujimi. A fairly bad quality model and requiers a lot of custom work, but thats what i love about modeling.

Comment

Working...
                X