new No Ants video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video doesn't play!!

Chas said to stream. Using What! Windows Media Player says it can't play it and the DivX Player just shows the into page and the first 7 seconds. I've downloaded the most recent DivX codec (5.1.1).

I'm using this copy of the file: http://www.inductionperformance.com/videos/nadt1.wmv

Seems like this video has some problems. Maybe it could be re-encoded and re-posted.

Thanks.

Comment

I can't view it as well, same problem as ^^^^^^

Comment

Those were some ncie drifts, I can't wait till I get my hadns on a 180SX. (I hate using 240SX as the name)

Comment

I couldn't watch the video either, but now I can. Don't now why it works ok now, but is does :P

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
            Those were some ncie drifts, I can't wait till I get my hadns on a 180SX. (I hate using 240SX as the name)
            gah! call it what it is!

nice vids.

whats under the hoods? I heard a couple BOVs. SRs I asume.

Comment

alright mine works now, and damn those are some nice drifts, and I like the song. and AWSOME VIDEO!!

Comment

You guys gonna be making anymore vids? I'm loadin up with vids to study foot work and the techniques. Plus, you're drifts are awesome. I suggest maybe an S15 or S13 conversion on one of the 180SX's.
                Last edited by Chaos Fire; 01-04-2004, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Delete the video,re-download it,then play it in Windows Media Player.The file is a windows media player file,so you proably got a bad download,just try it again.If you don't have the codec for the vid,windows media player will automaticlly d/l it because it is a windows media file.

Comment

wow, i'm impressed. the drifting was good, i've seen better but still very impressive. i liked the twin drift with the s13 and the red 240sx towards the end. also the postal service rocks, i have their CD. i also liked the concept of the tires at the beginning and the end, made it very well directed. good job guys!

Comment

i agree with aurora, very nice video

Comment

major props to no ants. i love this video!

Comment

Dang no ants, PROPS! You guys are really good at holding drifts...hope to see more in the future.

Comment

everytime I watch it, it makes me wanna go drift lol

Comment

swanky

Comment

A very nice video. cool concept(the tire rolling at begining and end). The postal service is a way to soft for a drift reel. Put someting that isnt about falling in love next time. Over all a cool vid. Where is that cause I would love to drift there. I think I could hang with those guys. Plus i have lots of camera equipment. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X