Clear All

• my short gt4 drift clip

www.vosko.net/media/gt4/

lol nice job

Comment

sorry direct link

http://www.vosko.net/media/gt4/Gt4%20Fd%20drift.MOV

Comment

that was good,Ive just started to get good at drifting on gt4 i can drift my s13 better than a car on that game, its a lot harder to drift than on gt3

Comment

Originally posted by drift matic
          that was good,Ive just started to get good at drifting on gt4 i can drift my s13 better than a car on that game, its a lot harder to drift than on gt3
          yah, the new physics engine is giving me husge understeer compaired to the last game.

drift matic- what are your FD's settings?

Comment

i think they kinda effed up the counter steer in gt4 maybe it's just me

Comment

i use the g forrce pro and dont have any problem countersteer, but u can just go full countersteer and expect to drift

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23

I too am having a hard time with counter steer with this physics engine.. I've been getting alot better though and trying new parts of new tracks. I tried this section of autumn ring and got a pretty good run in my ER34 D1GP car.. How do I host videos anybody know of a free site?

Comment

i noticed u need to countersteer earlier, dont do it like u would drift in a car, where u would expect the wheel to countersteer itself, start earlier with your countersteer, it will feel like your going against what u should, but it will work. Also another good area on autumn ring is right after that long straight and around the sharp 180 those sequence of cruves, those can be tricky but are fun

Comment

The camera is too tight on the car thats why I can't do any sick drifts. They messed it up.

Comment

here is another one i did in a lotus elise 111r. it was during the british GT series. so i figured if im gonna beat *Censored**Censored**Censored* the whole series, mind as well do it sideways. Almost every corner i did was sideways, this is just a short vid at on alittle drifting at some decent speed.

http://vosko.net/media/gt4/lotus%20fun.MOV

Comment

i can NOT drift in gt4 unless i just dont try and get a good angle, im beast in gt3 though hahahaha

Comment

Nice vid.

I can't seem to grasp drifting in GT4, wasn't bad at it in GT3.

But i love the new drift cars they added to GT, encourages drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
                            i noticed u need to countersteer earlier, dont do it like u would drift in a car, where u would expect the wheel to countersteer itself, start earlier with your countersteer, it will feel like your going against what u should, but it will work. Also another good area on autumn ring is right after that long straight and around the sharp 180 those sequence of cruves, those can be tricky but are fun

I just did that last night.... in the Club RE racess...used the Falken/BP drift FC

got some good shots

Comment

i wish they would've kept the driving the gt3 so i can pull mad crazy drifts in the blitz r34

Comment

Working...
                              X