X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trust me if you hear his car in person you wouldnt like it lol

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
      what drifting techniques where you using on the street section? THANKS!
      wow i hope you werent serious with this question if so than just W W

Comment

definately liked the video, the street stuff was great and the tight donuts were cool great job guys.

wayne wats ur deal, you're a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in d1ck to everyone just chill out dude

Comment

Its cuz hes a stuck up 17 year old who hasnt finished puberty yet OH and btw, it looks like a feinty-power over technique thingy but I WASNT SURE. So yea.......
          Last edited by driftersil80; 03-26-2005, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Street drifting was pretty sweet!

Comment

I like the music. Diesel boy- Octane. great choice. never seen that in a drift vid before

Comment

the light was red....

haha sick video skid pad scene was awesome i could smell the tires.

Comment

Originally posted by sidebyslide
                  the light was red....

haha sick video skid pad scene was awesome i could smell the tires.
                  uh teh light was red for cross-traffic making it GREEN for him?

Comment

that vid was really cool. i liked when the 240 waqs going around that aone cone so close to it, sick. was he holding the brake at all? thats crazy.

also, i thought the freeway onramp/intersections in the end was sick as well, i wonder what those random people thought as that guy was just drifting down the street in the midle of the day...

Comment

WOW, i luv that video, i loved the part at the end, its in the middle of the day and there are cars around and you drift, its awsome!, btw was that gold bmw with you guys? if so awsome! i luv drifting beemers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MeetYouAtTheTop
                        uh teh light was red for cross-traffic making it GREEN for him?
                        oh right haha

Comment

Working...
                        X