X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

downloaded it, couldnt understnad it, turned it off

Comment

Originally posted by fayjairay
      looks to me that the movie will be in cantonese. in trailer 2 and 3, they speak cantonese. i think jay chou is the only one that speaks mandarin.
      they released one in canto and one in mandarin, damn jay chou and his crapy cantonese. i swear i cant understand a word that mofo says when he opens his mouth. and hes a horrible actor 2. they shouldve dubbed over his voice like they did wit the jap chick

Comment

Oh that's why, i got a mandarin version then, and jay chou sounded normal :P

Comment

god the subtitles were crappy, but it was funny.

it had one of those crazy japanese trucks with all the lights

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
            Oh that's why, i got a mandarin version then, and jay chou sounded normal :P

well...my *Censored**Censored**Censored* is waitin for the canto version....

Comment

just saw it in theaters last week. the subs werent bad... that is about the only thing that wasnt, i am rather disappointed to say. like some of you said, some characters werent intoduced and the original storyline has been fondled with. the ending was a big let down. but you would have to admit that squeezing a long manga/anime series into about two hours cant be done very easily, or in this case, very well.

Comment

i would rather they change the story greatly so its something newand interesting then just rehashing the show thats just rehashing the manga.

the japanese big rig at the end was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome, i love those things, people need to do that here.

Comment

the movie sucked.

Comment

Yep

I know one things for shure...if it Played in US theatres all there would be is a bunch of drifting posers down here..soo i hope it doesnt ..

Comment

Originally posted by DJchinwoo
                      I know one things for shure...if it Played in US theatres all there would be is a bunch of drifting posers down here..soo i hope it doesnt ..
                      arnt there all ready

Comment

yep

True that.

Comment

Working...
                        X