• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubinette's New Mopar Drift Viper...

looks pretty cool

That looks like a chop.

Comment

I wanna see gushi and samuel go at it ford vs dodge.. that would be sweet..

Comment

intresting rendering, i dont like it.

Comment

Im praying that his real car doesn't look like that. Its a horrible photoshop. Look at the wheels....They are four lug pattern. Its like way to high up, and the back looks like it was spray painted urban camo.

Just my two cents.....

And if the SRT10 is four lug, Dodge screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stannyboy
            I wanna see gushi and samuel go at it ford vs dodge.. that would be sweet..
            I'd love to see a Ford beat a Dodge, never happen.

Comment

I seem to remember ford's 302 owned almost every race back in the day. You need to look up racing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid
                I seem to remember ford's 302 owned almost every race back in the day. You need to look up racing history.
                Don't forget about the original Ford GT supercar, which they so rightly dubbed back then "The Ferrari-Killer".

Comment

i wish they went with the blue Mopar drag colors

Comment

If thats gonna be his new car for the season..then they downgraded his a$$ lol.

Comment

hahahahaha nice offset!!! lol

Comment

It looks ok. Aside from the wrong wheels and the ghetto paint scheme. What's up with the white sections? I think it would stand out alot better in a different color scheme imo.

Comment

Originally posted by tougeC
                          If thats gonna be his new car for the season..then they downgraded his a$$ lol.

whatever. the competition coupe wasnt allowed to be modded as much as this thing will, since its a stock viper (still tube frame construction somewhat) they will be able to mod it 100x more than the comp coupe. look for more samuel hubinettownage this year every event.

Comment

Do what you want with a stock Viper..but I don't think it would match the pricision and control you would get from a RACE BRED Viper. Thats just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_EJR

looks pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                              X