Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshun
    lol. only on drifting.com

and someone tell me how a wing is going to let you get more angle? hahhahaa. retarded. keep you from spinning out? yeah right. its a wing, not a magic lamp.
    You are clueless. It just takes common sense to look at the design and figure out what it does.
    I've seen him drive with my own eyes countless times. I see how it works and You obviously don't.
    I'm not saying he will never spin out with the wings, but they serve their purpose damn well.
    Last edited by Brian; 04-12-2005, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Edit: Hey marshun you quoted the wrong post up there /\

Comment

i got to give taniguchi credit, drifting a heavy car like that and getting angle is not an easy task even for a pro. way to go NOB

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
          but he does drive his S15 on the street.
          i asked him about it.
          How? does he even speak english?

Comment

he speaks as much English as i speak japanese.
            so figure it out. haha.
            we communicated though.

Comment

who cares .. the lexus looks wayyyy cooler drifting..i thought one day if i had the money i would try to make a gs drift car.. but i guess it's been done.. sweet though

Comment

just basing it off the pictures but, if that was a comp and not a demo, i would have to give that turn to Millen. but i am only judging his angle based of off his tires and in comparison to NOB car. Millen just seems to have more angle.
                But no matter what, Nob seems to have a better line.

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                  lol. only on drifting.com

and someone tell me how a wing is going to let you get more angle? hahhahaa. retarded. keep you from spinning out? yeah right. its a wing, not a magic lamp.
                  maybe wings dont help at the speed YOU drift at, but at the speed he does, it helps.

Comment

More pics!!

Comment

that car is hot

Comment

This car is featured in modified mag, it was built by t and e they feature ueno with the car but no taniguchi. very nice.

Comment

Nice pics and nice car! Looks like a big bread loaf, but I love bread, just like the GTO, battle of the drifting bread loafs!!!!!

PS- Regarding the stuff said about Rhy's "clear wings", he had them placed at FD at Wall. They seemed wierd and they seemed to have 2 purposes (I belive). The first one is helping the car to control it self during a spin. IRL cars have a slight indent going through the whole middle of the body, from the wing to the engine cover. This helps the car be less prone to spinning wildly out of control, so the "clear wings" could do the same. The other is that it might be used for the smoke produced by the tires, it seems that they might be able to push the smoke to the side they want it to go to create and effect to the people that there is more smoke in that section than there really is. These are just deductions, if I'm wrong on any of these than just correct me, thanks!

Comment

That topic has been beat to death with a stick. The wings are so that he can hold "UBER 1337 JdM TyTe" angles when he drifts.

Comment

that car has 938hp! and is D1 drivers Ueno's Personal car well one of 37 cars he has its also a loaner car... get this if you take your car to Ueno's shop and it takes longer than a day to do the work they will loan you that very car.. its cage cost a nice 50,000 dollar penny and is completely built from the gorund up! its a truely amazing car

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
                                that car has 938hp! and is D1 drivers Ueno's Personal car well one of 37 cars he has its also a loaner car... get this if you take your car to Ueno's shop and it takes longer than a day to do the work they will loan you that very car.. its cage cost a nice 50,000 dollar penny and is completely built from the gorund up! its a truely amazing car

50,000 dollars or pennys?

Comment

Working...
                                X