E&E MOTORSPORTS 200R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E&E MOTORSPORTS 200R

Hey whats up guys we just got done recently with one of our Shop Cars. It belongs to Jeremy. This car is amazing. Its a 92 s13 with a rb20det. It has a t3/t4 setup with 450cc injectors. Safc2 and hks cams. HCR-32 front end and volk gt-u wheels. Also has a r-32 diff and custom 3 inch exhaust We are planning a full rebuild and a wide body on this beast. Dyno sheets will be posted asap.

A full built 5.0 mustang its a beast but no mach for the rb.

Hope you guys like it. If you are interested in something like this give us a call at the shop 678-770-4516.

more picts

how about some motor shots? not to imply anyhting but some id like to see that sweet motor.

Comment

?

oh man thats car is sweeeeeeeeet f it were sil eighty i would cream my self so badly but i love what you did ..putting that RB man thats massive!

Comment

Sky-eighty

Comment

damn that car looks good.

we do have 2/3rds of any rb though lol

Comment

im really feelin that, somethin unique

Comment

not trying to russel anyones feathers but that dosent look all that clean to me. the front end is not lined up at all if you look in the 4th pic you can see it. and in the second to last pic you can see how off they really are. nice looking car from the front but it still needs a little work. good luck with it

Comment

not trying to russel YOUR feathers but what do you drive thats so impressive that and that doesnt need any work whatso ever that you can go and critisize someone elses hard work.
                Last edited by rb20; 04-13-2005, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Actually I agree with nxt774. The front end would look alot better with the lines for the molding matched between the fender and the door. With the difference in body lines it really doesnt look natural from the side. But as is it still kicks @@@, It just could be a little better. But then again my car could be a little better too so who am I to talk. Nice job guys and keep up the good work.

P.S. post some engine pics plz, I love RB's!!!!!

Comment

Er yea, its ( im just spitballin from the pics) a R32 front end. Its not a sil-eighty, its a R32 front end with the RB20. Its ok I guess, I mean it is something diffrent but if you get the whole body lined up, it will look better at the expense of more weight. Well good job for trying something diffrent!

Comment

...ditto...

Comment

Thats awesome dude somebody doing something differnet. I love the way it turned

nah all thats just metal work. Not that hard to do if you know what your doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Piner
                          Thats awesome dude somebody doing something differnet. I love the way it turned

nah all thats just metal work. Not that hard to do if you know what your doing.
                          DIFFERENT? looks like they read drift tengoku and saw a picture. Not really ground breaking.

DIFFERENT IS SHOWING THAT THEY CAN ACTUALLY DRIFT!

All the headlight swaps in the world don't add up to talent or skill.

Comment

Can someone with knowledge on R32 front clips (or anyone with relative knowledge) please affirm what I said. Thanks.

Comment

no need to be an a$$ but for your info i have a 95 s14.5 full carbon fiber front end kazz 2 way sr20 kei office D1 spec coil overs full bolt ons, greddy cams & cam sprockets, custom v-mount intercooler version select sides and rear, msports 50mm wide rear fenders full defi bf gauges and a few other things. if you would actually like a complete write up i will post up the link to the site in which it will be on.
                              thank you and have a wonderful day

P.S. i was'nt talking bad about your car dude all i was saying is finish it up there a few people that have done that conversion and it looks flawless i think its a beautiful conversion and a very unique one since not to many people state side do it.

josh

Comment

Working...
                              X