installed my new style bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installed my new style bar

probaly gonna be gettin a hardog full rollbar in the near future...this does for now...the miata is missing something when u look at it...and a rollbar/style bar is just the thing...looks complete...

BEST FRONT EVER!!! sexy bars

Comment

they look good, unfortunatley they offer no protection.

Comment

hardtop man hardtop!!!

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss... pointless, have fun having your face ripped off

Comment

haha

i never mentioned drifting her or flipping her anytime soon. I have a full custom rollcage being built so the style bar is just there for style...i'm not some idiot who doesn't know what the f*ck he's doing...i got my stuff straight...$94 for a style bar is damn cheap so i dished out a little bit of extra cash i had to buy it.

there's drifting.com for yah....

Comment

i am digging it!! love the miata!!! granted i am to big for em but i am digging the ways your looks!! keep it up!

Comment

I pitty your bumper. i can tell your mx-5 is broken in nicely.
                are you getting a custom rollcage or a kitt?

Comment

custom....

Comment

im not a big fan of those bars....but its still cool....and have anyone driven the 2005 mazda speed turbo mx-5???!?!?!! i test drove 1 and let me tell u..... IT IS SO DAMN FAST!!!!!! U WOULDNT BELIVE IT!!!! theres virtually no lag except for alittle goin into 3rd gear....but damn....only if i fit in 1 of those better......im in love....hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
                      im not a big fan of those bars....but its still cool....and have anyone driven the 2005 mazda speed turbo mx-5???!?!?!! i test drove 1 and let me tell u..... IT IS SO DAMN FAST!!!!!! U WOULDNT BELIVE IT!!!! theres virtually no lag except for alittle goin into 3rd gear....but damn....only if i fit in 1 of those better......im in love....hahaha
                      i test drove one. i wasnt impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                        custom....

Oooofff just get a hard dog cage.

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                          i test drove one. i wasnt impressed.

well....i was but thats just my opinion i guess....and ive never driven a normal 1 so....maybe there isnt much diffrence from the normal 1 and the turbo...but i was impressed.....and i liked it....

Comment

Working...
                          X