Got my 86 painted finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my 86 painted finally

Had her for about a year now, its nice to finally get it painted. WHen i first got it it was Gloss black, Flat black, priemr black, and gray. Aroudn xmas me and a friend did body work to nearly every panel and decided to paint it white primer out of boredom, needless to say it got ugly fast (unless it rained- then it almost looked like a real paint job).

Anyways heres what i found waiting for me when i picked her up,

And i just took these a little after i got home with it

I only paid 470 for it after tax, so its not the best quality but i wasnt expecting a whole lot- that said i dont think it turned out that bad for the price. Few places i needed to touch up with the paint they provided and i was be happy, but considering what its used for, id be happier messing up a 470 paint job then 1000+ paint job

Love it or hate it, its mine.

all u need is 2 yellow fog lights in the front and your set...

HAHAHA...looks nice man

Comment

[sarcasm]Trueno badges and stickers are in the mail man! [/sarcasm]
      Last edited by SidewaysGts; 04-14-2005, 07:48 PM.

Comment

mmm...trueno badge
        mmm...tofu stickers

Comment

the fan boys and 15 year olds in your town are going to go nuts!

Comment

That sounds so wrong to me...But nothing's wrong with the car. looks good.

Comment

Ya i think i nearly doubled the price of my car Sadly i think ill disappoint any real initial d fan, my front end is neither kuoki nor zenki in style, i just opted for all black. Plus its usdm bumper goodness

Modifications are pretty basic, redtop largeport (woulda prefered a small but cant be picky), hks intake, midpiping/muffler, trd 4-way adjustables up front and non adjustable in the rear, trd springs at all 4 corners, and ss brake/clutch lines. The rest is just cosmetic/comfort goods- aftermarket brake/clutch pedal, momo champion wheel- etc.
              __

Added:

Just took some night pics, once again with that shitty cell but ohwell.

Last edited by SidewaysGts; 04-15-2005, 12:30 AM.

Comment

?

wow i love that 2 tone hachi!

Comment

have u considered black watanabe's

Comment

If i had the money for em, sure why not. 14x7 rims that only weigh 8 pounds, whats not to like man

Comment

dude what the hell is wrong with your headlights...haha those are frekain bright...lol

can't see the bumper that well, but i got an idea of what u got...still think it looks good...go sell her on ebay, then go buy a s14 kouki

Comment

Gotta have bright lights for mad jdm touge action!

I actually wish they were brighter, despite how they look in the pics theyre just "Decent" lights.

Comment

that's a dam nice ae.......that's the way i would paint my if i had one....

Comment

MMm Panda is always nice, classic look, neway nice car and congrats, im barely trying to get mine to pass smog

Comment

nice job, looks great!

Comment

Working...
                              X