Formula D NJ- Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D NJ- Video!

Here is just a taste of whats going on this weekend in NJ. checkout www.GTODrift.com for video of Rhys' GTO, Sam's Viper, Chris' S15 and more.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Man thats insane! Chris's new S15 is KICK @$$! Sams new viper is ugly tho. Im also glad to see Pfeiffer running is S2000 without any problems! And you can see Rhys smoking it up too. Good job evryone! Rock out!!

Comment

thanks for the vids

Comment

For everyone who said the reg. Viper and Comp. Coupe are basically the same... Hahaha. The Comp. Coupe was nice and precise and responsive. That modified stock Viper looks slop slop sloppy joe!

Forsberg and Pfeiffer were killing that course. SO fast and so much style!!! Rhys looked pretty good. Consistent like usual but nothing "WOW". Ryhs is the Ueno of American drifting. Super smooth and consistent. Forsberg is the Tanaka. Tony is the Asamoto.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
          For everyone who said the reg. Viper and Comp. Coupe are basically the same... Hahaha. The Comp. Coupe was nice and precise and responsive. That modified stock Viper looks slop slop sloppy joe!

Forsberg and Pfeiffer were killing that course. SO fast and so much style!!! Rhys looked pretty good. Consistent like usual but nothing "WOW". Ryhs is the Ueno of American drifting. Super smooth and consistent. Forsberg is the Tanaka. Tony is the Asamoto.
          so who's the taniguchi and ueo?lol
          Last edited by my 1 88 u; 04-16-2005, 03:07 PM.

Comment

soo cool
            - thanxs

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
              so who's the taniguchi and ueo?lol
              There's only one Ueo. No one is that crazy here yet. Someone's bound to turn up though.

Comment

Ueos such a peaceful looking man. Hes mad unsuspecting. Who knew someone like that could cause mass chaos in an underpowered little toy?

Comment

i don't think you should compare anyone to anyone. Rhys Millen is Rhys Millen

Comment

Originally posted by TeamRMR
                    Here is just a taste of whats going on this weekend in NJ. checkout www.GTODrift.com for video of Rhys' GTO, Sam's Viper, Chris' S15 and more.
                    Thanks guys! Thats the only video ive seen of the s15 running. Do you guys have a video of when me and Rhys ran together? i would like to see that, i was feeling a little more comfortable in the car at that point.
                    www.chrisforsberg.com
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    www.nosdrift.com
                    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
                      Thanks guys! Thats the only video ive seen of the s15 running. Do you guys have a video of when me and Rhys ran together? i would like to see that, i was feeling a little more comfortable in the car at that point.
                      I bet G4 would post up some practice vids if a pro requests it?

Comment

Yes Chris I do... I left the camera in the Transporter so that I didn't have to fly with it. I will post it up when it gets back Thursday. I also have the rest of the GTO runs in competition.

Comment

i think rhys is the only good person there. everyone else is just alright

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                            HAHAHAHA WHat? I'll speak for Tony Angelo right here, "Cut your head off and throw it in the garbage."

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                              This guy is joking right? What a stupid thing to say. No doubt, Rhys is awesome, but so are all the guys who qualified.

Comment

Working...
                              X