X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D

www.gladmanperformance.com/slava.WMV

New video of my old stuff.

nice vid...but wtf is up with the camber on the 240 sx?? that can't be good...your wheels would point down when you turn :x Not to mention the horrible turn-in you would have. Oh well...it's not my car. =P
    Last edited by tougeC; 04-17-2005, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tougeC
      nice vid...but wtf is up with the camber on the 240 sx?? that can't be good...your wheels would point down when you turn :x Not to mention the horrible turn-in you would have. Oh well...it's not my car. =P
      How will they point down? More camber = more turning radius, more grip. Everyone on the internet is bitching about the camber, I have tried many settings, this one i like the most, very crisp handling.

Comment

well..about a fourth of your tires are touching the pavement..so i dont see how that's gonna help you in the grip department...but its not my decision..so dont mind what I say. I was just stating my opinion.

Comment

Camber angle alters the handling qualities of a particular suspension design - in particular, negative camber improves grip when cornering. This is because it presents the tyre which is taking the greatest proportion of the cornering forces at a more optimal angle to the road, increasing its contact area and transmitting the forces through the vertical plane of the tyre, rather than through a shear force across it.

Different driving styles can also influence the desired camber angle as well. An enthusiastic driver who corners faster than a reserved driver will receive more cornering grip and longer tire life from a tire aligned with more negative camber. However with the aggressive negative camber, a reserved driver's lower cornering speeds would cause the inside edges of the tires to wear faster than the outside edges.
          Last edited by dorifuto; 04-17-2005, 02:08 AM.

Comment

sure thats all true...but to a certain extent....

Comment

who cares its his car let him do whatever he wants to it anyways i liked the vid

Comment

read my above post where i said its not my decision and I was only stating my opinion.

Comment

to each thier own, and we all know canadian drivers are just weird....

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
                    to each thier own, and we all know canadian drivers are just weird....
                    i am russian

Comment

why are all of your videos on wet surfaces? Is it personal preference or just to cut down on tires?

btw the video was sweet

Comment

b/c it rains alot, damn there are some haters up in here. You guys rock and are the only N. american guys bringing the touge footage regularly. BOOYAKASHA RESPECT MON, keep it up guys,

Comment

nice vid and your car looks good. screw the neg camber comments. i say bring on the camber. it looks bada$$ not to mention it does provide you with oversteer

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                            b/c it rains alot, damn there are some haters up in here. You guys rock and are the only N. american guys bringing the touge footage regularly. BOOYAKASHA RESPECT MON, keep it up guys,
                            wtf? I'm not trashing at all, i was just asking a simple question. so it rains everyday in canada?

Comment

joke dude, easy

Comment

Working...
                              X