Can someone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me?

I want to download Initial D vids, but I went to SuprNova.org and it saves a a wierd document. Do I need to download a special program? Can someone give me a link if so?

kazaa or just go to anime store they sell pretty cheap

Comment

Originally posted by JuN GDB
      kazaa or just go to anime store they sell pretty cheap
      I don't wanna have to deal with the Spyare from Kazaa again. Man, too bad the anime store here closed last year, I dunno where one is here...

Comment

^ You should be more concerned with getting out Jersey before you concern yourself with Initial D.

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
          ^ You should be more concerned with getting out Jersey before you concern yourself with Initial D.
          I like the part of jersey I live in. It's not a ghetto, I live near AC. But I'm in a sub berb...or whatever.

Comment

the program u need to download is called BT, BitTorrent. and files in suprnova.tk are torrent. once u download the program, click the link u want in suprnova, and it'll start downloading
            http://www.bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

P.S make sure the torrent isn't posted long time ago, or u won't find Seeds sharing it.

Comment

Originally posted by amature
              the program u need to download is called BT, BitTorrent. and files in suprnova.tk are torrent. once u download the program, click the link u want in suprnova, and it'll start downloading
              http://www.bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

P.S make sure the torrent isn't posted long time ago, or u won't find Seeds sharing it.
              Thanks man, but what package should I download? There's like the Debia, red Hat, and python, or the windows installer?

Comment

And is their any way to convert to like MPG or AVI or WMV or MOV?

Comment

get the windows installer(if u use windows!). no need to convert anything. if you're downloading an avi format at first it'll look like filename.avi.torrent. after the download is complete, its a normal avi clip if thats what u mean

Comment

Originally posted by amature
                    get the windows installer(if u use windows!). no need to convert anything. if you're downloading an avi format at first it'll look like filename.avi.torrent. after the download is complete, its a normal avi clip if thats what u mean
                    SICKNESS! But SuprNova.org loads so damn slow!

Comment

damnit! SuprNova.org is WAY WAY WAY to slow, I only get up to 3 kb/s and Kazaa always says "More Sources"...

Comment

Working...
                      X