The new kid at school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new kid at school

he got shipped from okinawa for some unspoken reasons and his car is now being shipped over to the mainland...annd he goes to my school

check *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* sh!t

i call this..madness...its the nicest s13 ive seen in my time in japan

!

OMFG! that is so nice. I think I have to change my pants it is so nice looking!

Comment

do you serious just leave that car on the street like that or do you garage it? I hoep you garage it because it would be a shame if someone steals it joy rides it and takes all your equipemnt :/

Comment

Ummmm. Ok.......No. First off, this car is located in Japan. It is obvious by the licence plate, rhd, the fact he was talkin about okinawa, and the fact that his location is kanagawa, japan. In Japan, there are cars that nice running around everywhere. See, people in Japan arent stupid, they dont jack peoples cars and go joyriding. Also, its NOT his car. If you read the post, you would know this. Please take your time to pay attention to obvious details before you post!!!!

EDIT: Oh and btw: That car is damn nice! Not the nicest S13 ive ever seen in Japan, but still QUITE nice.

Comment

yeah yeah i realized that it was in japan after i posted i just though someone had a plate from japan you know some people do that here. and nothing from the background really said "JAPAN" to me./ nice car

and yes i know there is no crazyness there like there is in the US i was watch this one show and they said the cops dont even cary guns. thats good.

Comment

Thanks for making me feel like a failure at life.

Comment

oooohhhhh. hey is that just a lcd screen with something hooked up to it ,or whats the deal?

Comment

yeah...and we don't have garages on base lol

i donno about the lcd screen..im pretty sure it shows info about the car...everything he has in there is of some use..it's a beast..you gotta love the kouki-ness on it too

Comment

So, I've officially creamed myself. Does he actually drift that thing?? It's so clean!

B-Wurm

Comment

an s13 k's..in japan..and never been drifted? absurb! i havent personally seen him drift but i have vouches from people in okinawa that have

Comment

^ hah, touche. So...you should definately be that guy's friend.

What kit is that btw?
                      B-Wurm

Comment

that's a nice s13 right there.....let's see some action pics

Comment

okay....now i have a god damn bonner!!!..... whut can i do !!! thump up for that sexy slut.... peace.... please some engine and interior shots....

Comment

Dayum, be sure to be verrrry helpful to him when he is new at school..He just might let you ride shotgun

Comment

The screen is propably to run the hks camp system with that shows all your gauges on a screen. Its hot like that!

Comment

Working...
                              X