X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE:

http://www.gallerystage.com

Comment

I want to go to Japan so bad!!! Not just for the roads, mind you, either. It's a damn beautiful country. Just look at those pictures.

Comment

just wait till u see the smog and pollution...the people are nice though..but some guys just like to stare at yoshinoya...not all roads are like that either...most are short cutty small roads...if you got the balls to take on those roads and guardrails...be my guest...im not ready for that yet lol

Comment

yeah I have been to Japan twice. everywhere is really nice but in Tokyo the pollution can get bad and they do issue pollution warnings on bad days. I just wish I could go there now when I am able to appreciate it more.

Comment

I'm from LA. I grew up breathing smog.

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
              san diego has nothing
              it does, just need to know where to look.

Comment

just curious, has anyone here ever tried to drift on that famous curvy S road in San Fransisco? Lombard st is what its called I beleive.

Comment

ah crap..lol..i didnt see this here ..i feel shitty now

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by pcbootleger
                    just curious, has anyone here ever tried to drift on that famous curvy S road in San Fransisco? Lombard st is what its called I beleive.

Hope not =\

Comment

I wouldn't think you could it's too narrow

Comment

It's about six feet wide... you drift that then Tsuchyia will bow down

Comment

RE:

Originally posted by noodleman
                          It's about six feet wide... you drift that then Tsuchyia will bow down
                          Not the point. That's too much of a public road. Basically, don't drift it if you can kill someone other than yourself =\

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                            it does, just need to know where to look.
                            no offense but how do u know when u sit on ur comp and have 1071 posts? let the flame begin

Comment

I admit i spend alot of time on here, but i usally visit before school, right after, then at night before bed. Its not like im on here every hour. I do enjoy driving when i get the chance.

Comment

theres alot of places in san diego to drive, like chas, said just gotta know where to go and most important, WHEN to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X