Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i couldnt see anything i could only hear the sounds! :'(

Comment

do you have quick time? and as per request some motor shots...this is during install....the plug cover is hanging on my wall!! :-D

Comment

upgrading the intercooler soon, but the next 2 weeks all repair work...koyo radiator, a2 rebuild kit , new jic tie rods, new tires!!! ...the intercooler i have now is shot to pieces...mounting brackets have come off and jamed through the coils...its a cheap turbonetics honda kit intercooler...so if anything like a leaf hits it at a fast speed it dents the coils...kinda sucks...but it works for now.

Comment

Nice I like I need to post my motor shots soon. I need to finish the rebuild this week.

Comment

intercooler is actually painted black :-D

Comment

yea i was using QT. and it didnt work properly

Comment

hmm well...just imagine a really forrested road and a left hand turn and than play it back , u might need to update your qt?

Comment

I played mine in Winamp

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
                    Goddamn you people and your beautiful roads! Where aboust is that?

Nice vid by the by.
                    B-Wurm

All back roads around my area(beaverton, OR) and his(portland, OR) are like that. I used to spend hours every day during summer driving back roads. That looks it might be crown point, I've never been to that road but from the videos I've seen of it, it looks similar.

Comment

hello lunchbox

- adz

Comment

Nice video, very inspiring, makes me want to go out and drift the local twisties, but ive got a 4AC and it lacks the power

Comment

Just go faster!!! I am lacking in my CA due to not tunning it..so just go faster...i should have gone alot faster and initiated sooner but eh...only 3rd time taking that turn.

Comment

Working...
                          X