D-UNIT sr20det c34 laurel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drftn13
    we have had our d-unit team for over 2 years , we knew nothing about the team in the us, so how can you say this is the real d-unit ???
    our team here in NZ became affiliated with the US d-unit a few months ago ,
    those cars are hella nice not modified enough for me but each to there own.
    Not enough Modified?

:rofl:

What exactly do you mean by that and heres one that is not modified enough.

-Al

Comment

Oh trust me Al, I know that D-Unit USA is show and go! Umm and I think not modified enough means that the car doesnt have crazy graphics or something. I mean, what else do you need other than a clean kit and paint, perfect fitting rims, and a nice exhaust to top it all off (exterior wise, of course!)?

Comment

now thats more like it, bit differant from your first few pics,
        i would post a pic of my utes progress but cant figure out how to poste the pic

Comment

Originally posted by drftn13
          now thats more like it, bit differant from your first few pics,
          i would post a pic of my utes progress but cant figure out how to poste the pic

Those 3 cars are enough to be in Formula D and D1.

Just cause they keep their car clean and not ugly looking as that Laurel don't mean its not "modified enough".

:rofl:

-Al

Comment

by modified enough i meant:

i couldnt see much of a cage in any of them, looked like saftey 21???
            which are illegal here

that laurel has only just been started so it will start to look good , it just takes time,
            this is my s13 ute :
            http://groups.msn.com/siluty/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

i cant get pic to work so take a look there
            Last edited by drftn13; 05-12-2005, 11:40 AM.

Comment

sorry everyone for not posting but been busy lately at work.. driftunit and d-unit in NZ are sister sites. I just never updated and let anyone know. we've been in talks and now have a section in our forum for the NZ crew.

As far as being modified not enough, my POS s14 gets dropped off at Apex next week, to get more un-modified stuff. lol..

AL, when are you going to let me drive your freeking car and when are we doing TURN 7 at infineon. i need practice for FD mang..

Comment

Word, bump that, turn 7 at Infinion!!! When are we gonna get to run?
                Not Mod Enough?? Hahahahahaha!!!

Comment

We used to have a D unit back in the day in Portland! I thought we were the only ones! Why are there so many now!??

Comment

no offense to any of the d-unit guys but i have yet to see any of your cars drift.. everytime i have seen them they are just sitting there......and by show and go do u mean they look nice and have a sr20det/Ka-t in them cuz the go part should mean out on a track drifting not saying its a go car with a sr20det or KA-T once again im not starting a war and dont mean to soundsl ike an A$$ but i think its funny i havent see any of those 14's drifting i have seen Al's hachi busting balls at balcony with land-ho(woot Woot)

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
                      no offense to any of the d-unit guys but i have yet to see any of your cars drift.. everytime i have seen them they are just sitting there......and by show and go do u mean they look nice and have a sr20det/Ka-t in them cuz the go part should mean out on a track drifting not saying its a go car with a sr20det or KA-T once again im not starting a war and dont mean to soundsl ike an A$$ but i think its funny i havent see any of those 14's drifting i have seen Al's hachi busting balls at balcony with land-ho(woot Woot)
                      Well, I can vouch for Mark..he does drift his S14 and I've seen it in action at the water hole spot place with all the concrete..haha, Mark will know the spot I can't remember where the hell it was. Anyhow..who gives 2 sh!ts if there are 2 different crews? I formed Night Garage back in 98-99' and found out there was a Night Garage shop in Japan afew years later. We both linked to each other and thought it was cool that we had chosen the same name. So does it really matter? No...it's funny though because it led to the name of my current company Battle Garage. Funny how things work.

Comment

Working...
                      X