Wangan (Highway Race) video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wangan (Highway Race) video?

I was wondering if someone could re-post the wangan videos that were posted here Wangan post And if anyone has a video called Saisouka(sp?) and they could post it, that would be great, thanks alot guys and girls.

yeah i want to see these 2 but never got a chance, id be happy to host them if anyone had them.

Comment

BUMP
      just because I want to see these vids

Comment

Bump cause now i want to see it too

Comment

me too i wanna see it..

Comment

Hehehe, real life Tokyo Xtreme Racer? Me want in too!

Comment

I guess no one wants to post them PLEASE I have a hard time finding these vids on the net.

Comment

me and my friends did some "wangan" last night never thought to film it but at 1am and 150+ mph you wouldn't see much

Comment

Freeway Speedway...try and find it. If i had it, or a portion of it i would post it but i dont, sorry. but speaking of wangan.......scoot? 4 rotor rx-7's kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*. I believe this is used for wangan
                  Attached Files

Comment

more..........................
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah thats the scoot 4 rotor fd. Or atleast it was an fd. Its pretty damn sick and extremely fast. If you want to see wangan just go and by GRIP dvd they got plenty wangan on there or just look at the previews they have on this website!

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
                        more..........................
                        does that one have a 4 rotor as well, i thought only the silver one did, scoot is sneaky

Comment

Isnt that the silver one, only re-painted.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
                            Freeway Speedway...try and find it. If i had it, or a portion of it i would post it but i dont, sorry. but speaking of wangan.......scoot? 4 rotor rx-7's kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*. I believe this is used for wangan
                            They have a Freeway Speedway DVD box set at Fry's.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                              They have a Freeway Speedway DVD box set at Fry's.
                              oh i got the original jdm version box set....it's called shuto koukoso trial...but i don't think that's the same wangan videos we are looking for...right?

Comment

Working...
                              X