• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Popo." drift video clip...

http://www.samuraifiles.com/modules/.../no_ticket.avi

werd to mooboy for hosting! straight up D. style~

peace,

I remember somebody talking about this incedent on the "drifting in front of cops" thread. Hilarious at the end when the person filming says "popo." He just says it in a funny way. nice vid.

Comment

damn get busted or not?nise drifto

Comment

nothing...

naw, I did not get busted at all... the cop didn't even say a word to me and/or to the crowd of about 15 ppl. that were watching from the balcony inside the lot... popo was probly himself a true automatic squad-car dorifter that wanted to observe some pointers and watch how to get sideways in a PRND21.

werdup

Comment

f-uc-in radical

Comment

Hahaha "awww.... Popo." That was funny. He just skid to a stop and tunred around when he saw the cop. hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
              Hahaha "awww.... Popo." That was funny. He just skid to a stop and tunred around when he saw the cop. hahaha.

On the contrary, had no choice- I HAD to "skid to a stop.." either that or it was pop the parking curb, slam into the cage and scare the heck out of that popo that just happened to be xactly adjacent to my car at the time haha~ timing couldn't have been worse- salgood tho, we all had a good laugh

Comment

haha. cool though that the cop didnt bust you.

Comment

hahaha he was probly off duty..... i drifted around a security officer cause i couldent see him comin, wasnt rollin video though ...
                  even if i was i dont think i could get it on here....im not what ide call "computer savy"

Comment

Wow, lucky is all I have to say.

Comment

that was truly awesome. I love how as soon as you see him you skid to a stop and quickly turn around to drive away. I would have done the same. I would have also been peeing in my pants as soon as I saw him!

Comment

haha. nice video. popo.

Comment

ok that was too funny. i would have schit my pants

Comment

hahahaha thats classic

Comment

Working...
                            X