Pics of my S14.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my S14.

It has always been a dream for me to build a clean S14. So in Feb. I bought a bone stock S14 auto, and began my project. Here is the progress and mods. What do yall think?
    Mods:
    Blitz SS intake filter
    Koyo Aluminum Radiator
    Nismo Radiator Cap
    HKS Hi-Power Catback exhaust
    Blitz Stainless Steel Downpipe
    Megan Racing o2 Housing/Turbo Outlet
    ACT Street/Strip Clutch kit
    Stainless Clutch Lines
    Nismo Leather Shift Knob
    Walbro 255lph fuel pump
    Greddy 60mm boost guage
    Nismo Tension Rod bushings
    Peak Performance Rear SubFrame Spacers
    Tein Tie-Rods/Tie-rod ends
    Cusco OS Rear STB
    Secchi Spin Turn Knob
    Tein Type-Flex Coilovers
    J30 VLSD

Nice car man, Very clean. I think I saw your car on Zilvia.net.

Comment

Nice Man. gotta love black. As mine is now black too .

Comment

looks like every other s14 out here. gotta have some personality man. love the exhaust tho.

Comment

WOW! nice pictures man! major props! the background and the angles all look really good!

also like the little character on the bottom...jdm tyte yo

Comment

waiting for an action shot....

Comment

Originally posted by dancinghobo
              looks like every other s14 out here. gotta have some personality man. love the exhaust tho.
              That is why i have a monkey hanging from my *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Like i said, it is a project in the works. This is just my current progress. I still need to finish the suspension and get a FMIC, BOV, Test-Pipe and get it tuned. That will be all the motor stuff for a while, because i need to learn the car with less power before i get a turbo upgrade and such, which will happen eventually.
              But my exterior plans consist of: 17" DT-05R Wheels, Kouki Taillights, GP Sports 3pc wing (small one), Nismo or JDM Zenki Skirts, and a clean rear bumper which i havent picked out yet. Maybe eventually a vented carbon fiber hood if i feel i need the cooling vents for purpose. I doubt it though. Interior is gonna get some Recaro's and harness's eventually and maybe a rear 4pc cage. We will see, but nothing is going to happen more until like november, because right now i need to make money for school.

Comment

Very, very clean and nice car. I was wondering where the IC was in those pics And those wheels should look hot on your car

If it were me I'd get some black wheels with a fat chrome lip, but the gunmetal or hyper black will look great. Hopefully my next car will be a 240, I've wanted one for 3 years so eventually I'll snag one.

Great photography also, definitely keep us updated with info + pics. (And invest in a new set of rear rubbers )

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
                  Very, very clean and nice car. I was wondering where the IC was in those pics And those wheels should look hot on your car

If it were me I'd get some black wheels with a fat chrome lip, but the gunmetal or hyper black will look great. Hopefully my next car will be a 240, I've wanted one for 3 years so eventually I'll snag one.

Great photography also, definitely keep us updated with info + pics. (And invest in a new set of rear rubbers )
                  Thanks for the props, the wheels will be hyperblack and the new rubber was already installed 3 days ago. I will get some better pics, and report back later.

Comment

enough talking about your pretty little car lets see some pix of you using it!!! ACTION SHOTS!!!

Comment

differential

If you are going to DRIFT it, i'd recommend a clutch type LSD, as every forum recomends against using a viscous type LSD for drifting or even road racing. Also, worry about the drivetrain before you add power.

Edit: also, where is the brake upgrade to go with the power upgrades?

Comment

Originally posted by madmax13
                        If you are going to DRIFT it, i'd recommend a clutch type LSD, as every forum recomends against using a viscous type LSD for drifting or even road racing. Also, worry about the drivetrain before you add power.

Edit: also, where is the brake upgrade to go with the power upgrades?
                        Z32 Brake upgrade is coming after i get a FMIC, i am not getting the FMIC for power really, mostly to cure the heatsoak problem. I am going with Z32 F&R calipers, Project MU F&R Slotted rotors, stainless lines, and i still havent decided on pads yet.
                        I plan on getting a quality LSD when my budget says i can, because i just lost my job and am in deep *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for money. The drivetrain should be fine for a while, the J30 is doing fine for my little power, and the ACT Clutch will withstand enough for me. From here on out it is going to be a slow project. What pads does everyone reccomend?
                        and yes, i will get some action shots as soon as i can. Lately though i have been on the mad hunt for a job, and havent had much time.

Comment

Where are the shots of your car actually sliding!!!

Comment

lol damn guys, i am getting to it. You see, i cant take pictures of the car sliding if i am driving it. i am waiting for a time when both me and my bonehead friends are off of work at teh same time to go get a lil dori action shots. I am not a master, and merely a beginner, but i will get pics for ya as soon as i can.

Comment

i say axis metallic pads are the best decent price on stop on a dime i have them on my 13 with stock rototrs they work superb( FOB word!) bets of luck nice car dont worry about pics until you can get a job!

Comment

Working...
                              X