my 86 and s13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by julia86
    hey nice cars!! hehe they kinda look like intial d cars LOL but sick azz cars either way anyway what kinda of front lip did you use for the s13? coz i too have silvia front end cant find front lip for my car thanx in advance!!
    Thanks, the lip is from an 89-90 240sx Zenki front-end (the pignose front-ends). It's kind of hard to find but keep searching and you'll find one, mine took a long time and was kind of pricey, but I guess when you want something badly you pay the price for it. Good luck.

Comment

hey tnx for the reply so wat kinda modifications did u do to fit the front lip? is yur car twin cam? if u have any questions bout the 86 i know a lot i use to own 2 gts one w/ a levin front end and one w/ a silvertop 20v anyway i envy yur cars...

Comment

The lip is a direct fit, but you will need to use a little force to push the lip to fill gaps on the bumper, and just bolt it up, thats it.

Comment

i am in love with your 240sx...it looks exactly like my old one but mine was in forest green all over with cute sparkles...wow..that inspired me to build one when i come back to the states

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
            i am in love with your 240sx...it looks exactly like my old one but mine was in forest green all over with cute sparkles...wow..that inspired me to build one when i come back to the states
            Sweet, do you have a pic of your car?

Comment

i'm on the same track...but going w/ a metalish color. i have the same exact messed up looking white sr5 hatch, but it has a 20v in it as of last week.

up next suspension, welded differential and finishing the p/s setup...and eventually repainting

MAD props on the rim/hood/panda combo you have going on!! get some TINTS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz

i'm on the same track...but going w/ a metalish color. i have the same exact messed up looking white sr5 hatch, but it has a 20v in it as of last week.

up next suspension, welded differential and finishing the p/s setup...and eventually repainting

MAD props on the rim/hood/panda combo you have going on!! get some TINTS!!!!!
                Sweet, another SR5 owner. Show some pics when your done.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokyo_X-treme_R
                  Sweet, another SR5 owner. Show some pics when your done.
                  funny how the car looks bad at this angle...btw this is not my house, its where i picked it up for $100 350miles away from home!! drove home no prob

obvious...

car still under surgery, ignition wiring is almost done

Comment

WOW, no way, you paid only $100, dude I paid $700 for mine and thought it was a good deal and mine was in worst condition than yours, lol. Nice find dude, and nice 20v, I bet that baby is gonna haul A$$.

Comment

What's the offset of the mesh wheels on the S13?

Comment

Originally posted by Aiki-Drift
                        What's the offset of the mesh wheels on the S13?
                        I believe its 0.

Comment

nice! i love your cars, the 86 is super clean, i love the way those cars look. i love the silvia too, the two tone has to be my all time favorite paint scheme for S13's. i wonder how my fastback would look with that same paint job... ive always wanted a coupe just so i can have that paintjob.

Comment

nice s13. good job on the panda scheme. what suspension mods do you have on your s13. coilovers or springs?

Comment

Working...
                            X