Clear All

• Formula Drift (Promo Video)

http://doitbigonline.com/formuladrift/formulad.mov

Formula Drift Promo Video by D.I.B.E

http://doitbigonline.com/formuladrift/formuladrift.htm

Comment

Hey Verena:

1. “Code of Conduct” section (d), reminder of safety:

Formula Drift Rulebook states, “Paddock and on track conduct: A driver or crew member that is acting is such a way that he/she is endangering others will be fined a minimum of $500.00 dollars and up to $10,000 dollars.” All drivers and teams must keep in mind at all times, track safety, and be aware of the environment around you, your team and your vehicle. Formula D reserves the right to deem what actions constitute a safety hazard. Negligence in any nature to any safety matter will not be tolerated.

2. “Code of Conduct” violation penalties:

Formula Drift Rulebook states, “The Driver is responsible for his and his crews conduct all times during a Formula Drift event. Drivers, crews and officials are to act in a professional manner.” To add to this statement in the rulebook: First offense by any crew member of a given team will result in a warning and be issued on probation for the following event. Second offense by any crew member of the same team will result in the placement of the team on probation for the remainder of the season, a fine of $100 to $1,000, and/or a deduction of 1 to 54 points. Third offense by any crew member of the same team will result in the removal and disqualification of the team from the competition. Formula D reserves the right to make the final decision on what constitutes a violation of conduct. In extreme cases, and with repeated violations, warnings may not be issued and consequences may be more severe.

Comment

K.Hall Of D.I.B.E.

This formula d video was something that I worked on a few weeks ago to showcase the action that happens at the formula d events. Unfortunately, this video will never be used on any of our DVD titles. No I didn't get paid to do this, just thought I'll post something for all the drifting fans out there. The original footage was actually shot in High Definition. I had to down convert the video to make it computer friendly for everyone. I thought it would be cool to show a video of what the drifting fans missed at Road Atlanta. I will probaly post pics soon.

-K.Hall

Do It Big Entertainment

Doing It Big, All the time, 24 and more.

Comment

do it big ent??????????never heard of ya..

Comment

What is Do It Big Ent?

What's up Dado? D.I.B.E. is a video production company from the southeast, representing the import & domestic automotive scene, and other urban areas of interest.

-K.Hall

Comment

Originally posted by ///AMG
              do it big ent??????????never heard of ya..
              Haha, I thought the same thing. BTW Volume 7 goes out for replication on Monday.

Comment

Thanks for the Support!!!

For those of you who have sent personal e-mails to me, thanks for the support. Also, for those who have sent e-mails regarding the Import Underworld V.1 DVD release, mid august is when we plan to release Volume One. I will try to answer everyone's e-mail ASAP! Thanks!

-K.Hall

Comment

Working...
                X