No announcement yet.

my friends 240z turbo, the transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the 240z (280zx) ... its a very classy ride I liked the bronze paint, looked very cool and fitted the car perfectly, not saying that flat black doesn't look cool or fit the car but if you compare the colors, the bronze still looks better ... but as you say, the paint was chipped, so why not have some fun painting it black instead (I would proberly have done the same)

I like the flat black it looks very mean, it actually looks kinda like a copy batmobile
    Last edited by omega2oo5; 06-07-2005, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DV_S13SIlvia
      47k for a financed STi? Man something's wrong here...

Subaru STi's starting at $32,295

yup thats what i thought too. go to the dealer yourself if you dont believe. the bastards wanted to get me at 12.9%. they never have special offers for stis here in orange county.

Comment

I think it looked much better in that copper color, but it's not my car so oh well. I'd go over it with another coat or two, it doesn't look dark enough to me.

Nice 240 turbo though

Comment

Tell ur buddy to go buy some rattle can clear coat and spray the car agian. My buddy did that with his old murcur (spelling?) and it doesn't look tooo bad.

Comment

I bet it's fast, and the black won't attract the cops as much. Regardless of the color, I think it would look better with the bumpers back on it, IMHO.

Comment

Love the orange..looked like they stood too close to the car when spraying. Must be first paint job...

I don't know about it being "meaner" kinda gave it a bandwagon spray paint look...

I say give it a wet sand, and then just clear coat it.

Comment

Working...
              X