New RS*R Supra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RS*R Supra!

Looks like Orido put some of his touchs on the Supra! Ridox body parts etc.

Too much graphics plus he has some neon on there!

Hell yahh those D1 silva bitches are gonna get raped by KING SUPRA.

Orido got serious about drifting.

Comment

That car looks like a JGTC car that is now being drifted by Orido.
      That's sick!
      I mean it's a proper race car so we'll see how it does!!!
      I can't read Japanese but all I see is GT500, so I'm assuming it's a JGTC car.

We might see Orido kill it in the Supra in the near future.

Also, notice on the front bumper shot close up the JTUNED sticker, yeah guys!!!!!

Comment

you actually think thats a JGTC car, psh. First off, JGTC cars look way different than that (ex. very widebody) and secondly, you think JGTC supras actually drift. They are built to the max to grip there is no way in hell one could get really sideways. Also, notice the turbos under the hood. No JGTC supras use turbo (not that they couldnt just slap one on, im just saying) but thats clearly a d1 car being that it competed in the last round of d1 and the magnet sponsers on the side are d1 magnets. i bet orido drifts proper race cars nowadays

sorry not a flame.
        Last edited by 240drftr; 06-06-2005, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I filmed that car at Nikko Circuit just over a month ago. Very beautiful car and was being tossed about pretty well by Orido. It was a purpose built car...for drifting, not JGTC. I can assure you of that. I t may have a few styling cues of a JGTC car, but everything else about it screams drift. It sounds mean too, very well tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous
            That's sick!

We might see Orido kill it in the Supra in the near future.

Also, notice on the front bumper shot close up the JTUNED sticker, yeah guys!!!!!

I dont think thats a GT500 car. It may be built by Oridos GT racing team....but umm....yea.

Comment

Its not a JGTC car, Well JGTC is know more. They changed it to Super GT for some reason. I think its because the series went to other countrys to race than Japan. Like Malaysia, China, and the U.S. I remember that Orido tuned the Ridox Supra to look more like the GT500 car. Thats why, its probably tuned simular to the Ridox Supra.

Comment

I filmed that car at Nikko Circuit just over a month ago. Very beautiful car and was being tossed about pretty well by Orido. It was a purpose built car...for drifting, not JGTC. I can assure you of that. I t may have a few styling cues of a JGTC car, but everything else about it screams drift. It sounds mean too, very well tuned.
                you think u can post the vid..?! i wana see it in action

Comment

Originally posted by sr ^Drifter
                  you think u can post the vid..?! i wana see it in action
                  It'll be in one of our future GRIP DVD's.

Comment

that car looks... busy

Comment

Originally posted by 240drftr
                      you actually think thats a JGTC car, psh. First off, JGTC cars look way different than that (ex. very widebody) and secondly, you think JGTC supras actually drift. They are built to the max to grip there is no way in hell one could get really sideways. Also, notice the turbos under the hood. No JGTC supras use turbo (not that they couldnt just slap one on, im just saying) but thats clearly a d1 car being that it competed in the last round of d1 and the magnet sponsers on the side are d1 magnets. i bet orido drifts proper race cars nowadays

sorry not a flame.
                      No worries, psssh.
                      It does have those styling cues of a JGTC car like the gas dumps and the windows. So it led me to believe it was a former JGTC car.
                      I know GT cars are built for grip believe me I know.

Nuff said.

Comment

wow, come on guys have an imagination, it looks as sick as a jgtc car, its OBVIOUSLY NOT, next time you guys say something was so funny you pissed yourselves, i will be sure to send some huggies and a pair of new pants, but it looks like they mean business now, nextboost is right, lets see what orido can do with it

Comment

He said assumption, no need to argue! Well the car looks nice, but what kinda LSD is it running...... NEED TO KNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by 240drftr

sorry not a flame.
                            No to rekindle the fire, but that supra had the Turboed 2JZ GTE I6 engine. I do believe most of the Supras in JGTC (or Super GT) run the lighter Turbo 4's found in the JDM MR2 Turbos for handling purposes. Just a thought.
                            Last edited by UberSpeed; 06-07-2005, 12:33 PM.

Comment

actually now they run V8's before they did run the 4's
                              awesome to think what they are doing with those cars

Comment

Working...
                              X