New 69 Camaro Drift Video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 69 Camaro Drift Video...

We got a new one up from Willow Springs...

http://www.hotrodhomepage.com/drift/videos.htm
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

i want a 69 camaro, i wanna paint it black and make it loud with power, then i would cruise it, that would be cool. Good job Hampton see you in two days home boy!

Comment

Ha Slide, people would mistake you for Blade in a primered black '69 Camaro. You could even get the trench coat w/ the sword in the back. And of course have the Ducati on the side. J/K

Adam

Comment

sorry to barge in here but if you were referring to the movie "Blade" he drove a Charger not a Camaro. I know this is a drifting forum and USDM cars arent usually well know ,but c'mon Charger....Camaro.... big difference.

Comment

...yes

That's hot

Comment

Weapon H.... looking good.
            Look at that thing go, it sounds like a Pro-Street Rod, so sick!!!
            Can't wait for the teal and blue paint scheme and see it go around!

DA are Rock and Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW!!!! 13.5:1 compression on a big block.....WOW!!! talk about ALL motor, all 468CI of it....hey how many ponies is it suppose to be pumpin out?? cause my buddy's dad used to build all motor big block race engines like that and he'd be pushin between 5-600 (in the 70's that is)....so just wonderin if their doin alot more these days with better technology...

Comment

So @#$#ing close to being perfect huh!? hahaha... Can't wait to see you rippin' it up at Formula D!
                Hubert Young
                KORE 8 Films

Comment

nothing better than seeing an F-body sideways
                  Last edited by kairles; 06-13-2005, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
                    So @#$#ing close to being perfect huh!? hahaha... Can't wait to see you rippin' it up at Formula D!

I would love to see it too.........

maybe at Irwindale....see ya in Houston for one last event Ryan

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys! Its hreat to see people might get behind an American Claasic. The car is coming along nicely, and hopefully it will be fully sorted in two weeks.......and there is some new video of the car, that looks a whole lot better.

http://www.hotrodhomepage.com/drift/videos.htm

Thanks Again!
                      Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

I was at Cali Speedway when that thing bucked off that camera. That thing sounds like the end of the world.

So you're actually planning to use it in competition? Or is it more for the champ car demo stuff?

Comment

omg

that was just beautiful.my favorite car from the past.nice to see it kickin *Censored**Censored**Censored* in the present.

Comment

Looks like you really have to muscle it into getting sideways but once its sideways its gorgeous... i really had my doubts about old muscle cars going sideways but you just changed that. GREAT JOB!

Comment

Working...
                            X