No announcement yet.

Central Cali Drifters (PICS NO 56K)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's some nice open space for pratice.

Comment

Originally posted by FluffyBunnyFeet
      102 Views and no replies? Cmon now ~
      Um..hmm well there's not really much to say?

Photography is subpar and nor are there really to comment on with the cars other then that they look primarly stock and beat the heck up.

Comment

very nice pictures man. that s14 is really clean as is the rest of the cars. damn in socal everyones all ghetto and junk. but hey, whatever it takes to get you to enjoy the sport of drifting

Comment

Originally posted by simplyxlost
          very nice pictures man. that s14 is really clean as is the rest of the cars. damn in socal everyones all ghetto and junk. but hey, whatever it takes to get you to enjoy the sport of drifting
          Exactly.

Just an idea, i just put on new plugs, wires and a air filter. It sounds a bit better cuz its not choking on dirt but no feel, not surprised.

In the first pic check out the GSL-SE
          Sweeeet

Comment

cool motor man

Comment

Originally posted by dae
              cool motor man

4AC WOOT!

49 HP @ 4600rpm TO THE WHEELS!!!

Comment

49 hp!!!! and u drift that!!!..... well i always said give props to whom it is deserved ....many props man on drifting a car with 49 hp, i have heard of underpowerd drifting but thats nuts

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
                  49 hp!!!! and u drift that!!!..... well i always said give props to whom it is deserved ....many props man on drifting a car with 49 hp, i have heard of underpowerd drifting but thats nuts
                  haha, i just put new plugs/wires on it and im going to make a Home Depot Velocity stack for it and see if i can squeze some power out of it for cheap

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
                    first of all,not to be a jerk and disrespect, but i have yet to see that car sliding around in any pics, unless i missed any cuz i looked over them so fast. nice car tho!

Comment

LIAR! It should be Project AE85 in your sig ^^

Nice cars thou!

Comment

Originally posted by QstiX
                        LIAR! It should be Project AE85 in your sig ^^

Nice cars thou!
                        Thats why its Project AE86

Im getting a 4age, gts rear end, gts gas tank, ect.

Most of the gts swap

And you dont see much of me sliding my corolla cuz nobody has camera/filming skills but me and we usually practice at night

The VERY rare shot of me drifting my 50hp AE >>>

Comment

So when do you think a little get together would be possible? I'm not feeling sick anymore, but I'm going on a trip on Thursday till around the 9th or so, so any time after that would be good.

Comment

Nice pictures and team man. I am also a drifter/photographer. I love taking pictures!
                            Anyway, your senditfile or whatever expired. Renew it please, I would like to see
                            Anyway, once again, nice pictures

Comment

dang looks like you guys got some sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* spots

Comment

Hey, we can meet like um, on a thursday or something, id give you my number but my phone is down so ill pm you details, and with the video, ill have it up in a min

Comment

Working...
                                X